Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant film... think it was out the same year as There will be blood & No Country, so understandable in a way that it was overlooked especially at the award ceremonies
    The bird in Natas sig above this has the perfect body, to.

Comment

Boring movie.....you're right about the drag. Watched only the first 30 minutes or so of the film, couldn't take it anymore.

I guess I wished I should have continued on?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
        Brilliant film... think it was out the same year as There will be blood & No Country, so understandable in a way that it was overlooked especially at the award ceremonies
        The bird in Natas sig above this has the perfect body, to.
        All 3 of those movies were great. Daniel Day Lewis is my all time favorite actor. Dude is a beast in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          All 3 of those movies were great. Daniel Day Lewis is my all time favorite actor. Dude is a beast in the game.
          I think after I'd seen him interviewed I respected him even more... I didn't recognise any Plainview in him, the guy just transforms
          If he doesn't get an oscar nomination for his next film as Lincoln I'll be astonished.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            I think after I'd seen him interviewed I respected him even more... I didn't recognise any Plainview in him, the guy just transforms
            If he doesn't get an oscar nomination for his next film as Lincoln I'll be astonished.
            Yea I have seen many interviews with him and he's one of those old school actors that really just submerge himself into the role.

I can't wait to see that film.

Comment

I watched it like 3 years ago for the first time. And I remember I liked it but I didnt get too into and kind of forgot about it. Then I watched it again last week and I was seriously blown away by it. Everyone had a great performance, but the visuals really took it to the next level... that train robbery scene is an ATG scene.

Comment

is there a download link somewher

Comment

Working...
                X