No announcement yet.

Havoc Hailey God Damn It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havoc Hailey God Damn It

if u dont know her she's the host for RealityKings. the thing is she has never done ****. she does get nude in her webcam but no sex.

but good news. there's this one episode called Havoc on Student Loan with Tiffany Rose. well she didn't had sex but she got horny there and almost wanted to. I ain't gonna post the link but you guys would see it in Google anyway. well if u know her history i think y'all will like it.

Peace Out!

Boss Lady or whatever the hell he i mean she goes by these days gets naked on cam too

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
      Boss Lady or whatever the hell he i mean she goes by these days gets naked on cam too
      LMAOOOOO ur bad!!!! she'll be on here just wait.

Comment

do i wanna see boss lady nekked?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post

if u dont know her she's the host for RealityKings. the thing is she has never done ****. she does get nude in her webcam but no sex.

but good news. there's this one episode called Havoc on Student Loan with Tiffany Rose. well she didn't had sex but she got horny there and almost wanted to. I ain't gonna post the link but you guys would see it in Google anyway. well if u know her history i think y'all will like it.

Peace Out!

Ah, I was wondering about her too. I actually never looked her up on Reality Kings but have seen some of those MoneyTalks videos she hosts on the streets on other ****tube type sites.

She says her name so fast and not clear, I could never spell it right in the search engine to find any results. But now you've confirmed that she never did any scenes, so that settles it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post

7.3/10

Comment

Working...
            X