Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Videogames Nostalgia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i beat double dragon 2 on nes i got to say it was one of the best days of life...LOL..and i did it at like 4am in my room where no one witnessed the greatness that night....also i would have a sleepover with 2 homies and would play tecmo bowl a whole damn season all night and would be playing the superbowl by the time the sun came back up...

Comment

I miss playing donkey kong country on snes!... ****... I prefer owning an SNES rather than any xbox.

Comment

Ah, how could I forget the Ninja Gaiden games?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
            Oh man, I remember Mario Paint. I had that.

As long as we're getting into PS1 games...

The Syphon Filter series was awesome! I had and beat the first 3 games.
            The first Tony Hawk was absolutely amazing when it first came out.
            Gran Turismo 2. I spent hours playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Ah, how could I forget the Ninja Gaiden games?
              Hell Yeah, Ninja Gaiden was great, Tecmo Bowl, Contra games, Punch Out, I also like the TMNT arcade game ... I still have all my games, and my NES is still working perfect ... when I Get home I'm gonna play some TMNT

Comment

Pokemon Anyone? lol. I used to play this **** trying to catch every single one of 'em. Ahh memories.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  Crash Bandicoot. Like!

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    Hell Yeah, Ninja Gaiden was great, Tecmo Bowl, Contra games, Punch Out, I also like the TMNT arcade game ... I still have all my games, and my NES is still working perfect ... when I Get home I'm gonna play some TMNT

Hell yeah, I used to play the hell out of that game. I have a Nintendo somewhere but I haven't played it in ages. I just use the emulator on my computer when I want a fix.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X