Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the people who say pac's footwork is overrated even know what footwork is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    Well how bout you go back to the lounge troll and take that ***** earner with you.

J/k....lol

btw what's the lounge about bro? I rarely explore other forums on this site.
    The Lounge is the place to be if you dont feel like talking Boxing, but wanna talk about all kinds of other stuff. There are alot of intelligent folks over in the Lounge. It's the ultimate place to chill, and BS around, or talk about other things.

Comment

It’s a very simple fact that all top boxers possess great footwork and balance. The ability to remain highly mobile whilst under full control and in total balance offers the boxer the ability to maximise the opportunities to land effective shots. Moving from side to side, also referred to as side-stepping, is a key skill to master as it plays such a massive role during offensive and defensive actions. Side-stepping allows the boxer to cut off the ring, maximising pressure on the opponent. The side step also allows new angles for attack to be opened. When mixed with ducking and slipping punches, the side step provides excellent defensive options.

Footwork, side-stepping and moving in and out , is a primary element of controlling the opponent inside a boxing ring. The side step is a key tactical skill that must become second nature. The move should combine speed and control and be carried out with efficiency.

i googled footwork and this is what i found. i think pac has above-average footwork based on this information.

Comment

Working...
      X