2. Roy Jones Jr.

3. Floyd Mayweather

4. Pernell Whitaker

Comment

Mayweather, as if anyone is surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        From 90-Present, Roy Jones.
        roy had that invincibility factor, watching him.

floyd hasn't been beaten but roy was the one that you watch and say he's unbeatable

pac is great but looks beatable, pernell was a wizard but little power.

roy had the speed, power, hard to hit..... only thing he lacked was big names at 175

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
          1. Manny Pacquiao

2. Roy Jones Jr.

3. Floyd Mayweather

4. Pernell Whitaker
          chavez fan by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            chavez fan by any chance?

No.

I like Jr. more than Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              No.

I like Jr. more than Sr.
              i like jr

big, strong, tough

if only he worked harder, tried harder

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Some observations:

Greatest opponents - Pernell (Chavez, Tito, Oscar, McGirt, etc.)

Toughest career - Manny (No early promotion, no money, fighting foreign countries, fighting in opponent's hometown)

Most physically gifted - Roy followed by Manny

Best technical skills - Pernell followed by Floyd

Only undefeated record - Floyd
                Something many people don't realize.

Comment

I would put Roy jones and Whitaker and Lewis for that matter in the 90s era and seperate from our current 21st century era

But between those guys I would say PAC or whitaker. Hopkins deserves a mention because he has 20 mw defences and his win over Tito eclipses any win of any fighter on the list IMO.
                  Also for those saying his big wins were only at welter, he wasn't even a big middleweight (weighed 156 vs Oscar) and went up 2 weight classes in his 40s and coming off 2 back to back close losses to fight a legitimately big LHW with ko power and he beat him . Became the oldest world champ ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I would put Roy jones and Whitaker and Lewis for that matter in the 90s era and seperate from our current 21st century era

But between those guys I would say PAC or whitaker. Hopkins deserves a mention because he has 20 mw defences and his win over Tito eclipses any win of any fighter on the list IMO.
                    Also for those saying his big wins were only at welter, he wasn't even a big middleweight (weighed 156 vs Oscar) and went up 2 weight classes in his 40s and coming off 2 back to back close losses to fight a legitimately big LHW with ko power and he beat him . Became the oldest world champ ever.
                    the guy who had his 1st fight at 175 wasn't a big middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Jones beating Toney
                      Whitaker beating Chavez and Nelson
                      Pacquaio beating Barrera and Marquez

All better than Hopkins beating Trinidad.

Comment

Working...
                      X