Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit does Golovkin get if he moves up and beats Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    ALL the credit. ALL OF IT. That is a fight GGG could very easily lose. Froch's chin is for real his will is unbreakable and he can crack himself. This is the fight I want the most. THE MOST.
    Froch is a tough SOB. No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      He will indeed be a small SMW, which is one reason why he should get a boat load of credit if he pulled it off.

But what do you mean it wouldn't fit Wembley?? It would be too big or too small??
      Froch-Golovkin would not fill Wembley Stadium. No one knows who Golovkin is over here.

Would probably fill the City Ground in Nottingham but it'd be Froch selling virtually all the tickets.

Comment

None, if ggg wins i would say froch becomes a bum. sorry.

Comment

That would not be a bad idea. Although, I definitely do not want to see him fight Ward in his first 168lb fight (which wouldn't happen anyway)

At this point, I would like him to fight Froch or Chavez Jr in his next fight at 168 over anything else at 160 besides a unification.

My absolute #1 preference would be Cotto but that obviously isn't happening. Golovkin needs the big names now.
          Should he beat froch as I suspect, he will have earned his p4p ranking. If he beat JCC jr, he will make more dough but its not as big a win.

You don't go to 168 permanently when canelo and Cotto are going to be at 160. those fights will come, just not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Froch-Golovkin would not fill Wembley Stadium. No one knows who Golovkin is over here.

Would probably fill the City Ground in Nottingham but it'd be Froch selling virtually all the tickets.
            Oh okay. I was under the impression Carl Froch could completely sell out any stadium in England, regardless of the opponent.

I thought he was like the Wlad of England. But I guess the domestic aspect of Froch-Groves is what sold 80,000

Comment

Oh okay. I was under the impression Carl Froch could completely sell out any stadium in England, regardless of the opponent.

I thought he was like the Wlad of England. But I guess the domestic aspect of Froch-Groves is what sold 80,000
              Wlad has never done 80,000 tickets as far as I know.

Comment

Wlad has never done 80,000 tickets as far as I know.
                No he hasn't. But I meant selling out a soccer stadium regardless of the opponent (non domestic opponent)

Comment

No he hasn't. But I meant selling out a soccer stadium regardless of the opponent (non domestic opponent)
                  Well he could sell out smaller stadiums with Golovkin. Just not Wembley

Comment

Lots of credit would be due

Comment

Well he could sell out smaller stadiums with Golovkin. Just not Wembley
                      Do you think Wlad-Fury could sell out Wembley?

Comment

Working...
                      X