No announcement yet.

Dam Zab's cuts were ooooogly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam Zab's cuts were ooooogly

The one under his eye especially. Thats gonna stick around for life as a reminder of the Danny Garcia fight. I wonder how bad it will look when it heals up. Zab didn't look to happy with that. I'd say the biggest price to pay in any prize fight aside from dying is leaving with some nasty scars on your face that will stick around for life. And Zab had a ugly one. I'd say from that scar alone he should regret picking the fight with Danny Garcia. Hes not gonna be walking around nearly as pretty any time soon. And thats bad cause a lot of people criticize Zab for being ugly to begin with. He has to feel stupid for calling out Danny now. I'd rather get KTFO'd in the first round than have that kind of scar for the rest of my life.

Danny had a ugly one too right down the middle of his forehead. But not as bad as Zab. But both men come out this one looking-not as pretty as they came in before the fight.

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
    The one under his eye especially. Thats gonna stick around for life as a reminder of the Danny Garcia fight. I wonder how bad it will look when it heals up. Zab didn't look to happy with that. I'd say the biggest price to pay in any prize fight aside from dying is leaving with some nasty scars on your face that will stick around for life. And Zab had a ugly one. I'd say from that scar alone he should regret picking the fight with Danny Garcia. Hes not gonna be walking around nearly as pretty any time soon. And thats bad cause a lot of people criticize Zab for being ugly to begin with. He has to feel stupid for calling out Danny now. I'd rather get KTFO'd in the first round than have that kind of scar for the rest of my life.

Danny had a ugly one too right down the middle of his forehead. But not as bad as Zab. But both men come out this one looking-not as pretty as they came in before the fight.
    this guys are making millions, what do you think they can't afford cosmetic procedures? that little scar will get fixed for a few thousand in a few hours, not a big deal.. and anyway chics dig scars.

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
      this guys are making millions, what do you think they can't afford cosmetic procedures? that little scar will get fixed for a few thousand in a few hours, not a big deal.. and anyway chics dig scars.
      You act like its so easy to get them lasered away. Besides even if you do that theres still something there. Lets not act like Zab's cuts werent BAD. Lets also not act like they wont be there when he looks in the mirror. The look on his face after the fight said it all. The only thing he was discouraged about were the cuts.

And no, chics dont dig scars. Not the majority anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
        What I'm trying to figure out is why a man would worry about another man's looks

Even the choice of words "not looking as pretty" is just weird choice of words

Comment

This might be the worst thread I've seen in a while. Zab gets criticised for being ugly? The scar will make less pretty?

Who gives a shit?

Comment

They're pro fighters, cuts and bruises are just part of the business. If they were pu$$y enough to care that much they wouldn't fight in the first place but they aren't which is why they're millionaire boxers and OP is a phaggot.

Comment

I'm not gay I just think it would suck to have a scar that big under your eye thats all. Especially when you fancy yourself as pretty which I've heard Zab say before. **** everybody would like to fancy themselves as pretty. Theres nothing gay about it. I bet you guys just be ugly as **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                They're pro fighters, cuts and bruises are just part of the business. If they were pu$$y enough to care that much they wouldn't fight in the first place but they aren't which is why they're millionaire boxers and OP is a phaggot.
                Aww sour grapes because i told you like it is how THE DUDE IN YOUR AVATAR SUCKS WIND AND WAS NEVER NOTHING MORE THAN A BUM?

thats why your mad huh? well its not my fault ricky hatton wasnt that talented.

Comment

I'm not gay I just think it would suck to have a scar that big under your eye thats all. Especially when you fancy yourself as pretty which I've heard Zab say before. **** everybody would like to fancy themselves as pretty. Theres nothing gay about it. I bet you guys just be ugly as **** lol.
                  He is a boxer... a scar under his eye shouldn't be a concern..

Comment

Hes not gonna be walking around nearly as pretty any time soon.

But both men come out this one looking-not as pretty as they came in before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X