Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO! Larry gets owned by his english teacher on FB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Larry in the pic used "youre" because it's shorter than your. Kudos mate, Godspeed. Thank goodness we could still grasp the context.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      tell that isnt larry! please tell me that isnt!

WOW......

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        Apparently Larry in the pic used "youre" because it's shorter than your. Kudos mate, Godspeed. Thank goodness we could still grasp the context.

yeah, its quite a skill, like some times ill be reading a book and come across a word i dont know, but because i can grasp the context i still understand the book with out looking the word up in a dictionary.

and people all over the internet use your becuase its shorter then You're.

what with grasping the context its unfortnate that you cant read.

Comment

There has to be enough alts floating around that Larry can use one to talk shit even if it gets banned right away. Not fair for us to be laughing at him about his fake asian girlfriend if he can't be on here threatening to rape us...

Comment

How do people still mess up your and you're?
            lol i know right

Comment

I mess up my grammar ans spelling all the time and notice it, but can't be bothered going back and changing it using this tiny wireless keyboard.

Comment

Comment

How do people still mess up your and you're?
                  this is the back of that shirt Marquez is wearing in your av

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    With "your" you don't have to type the apostrophe or the e, so its quicker. Plus you'd pretty much have to be illiterate not to grasp the context in which the person means your or you're.

Also, the dude said youre instead of you're, there was no your mentioned.

Finally, if your only argument is someone's spelling or grammar, really you're just admitting that if the argument was in real life, where people speak instead of typing everything, you'd completly agree.
                    Fixed it for you the best I could. Jesus Christ, you spell like someone has repeatedly struck you in the head with a tack hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      its mate, not m8.... and hurteing? hurting....

but really, dosnt that just sound stupid.

like i know enough to correct what you said so i know what you said....but like for some uncontrolable reason i have to be arrogant and point it out to you too?
                      Sully getting on the spelling grind there... classic work.

Comment

Working...
                      X