Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd's fascination with Pac and Arums business dealings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Of course, but Floyd is using the same type of talk from when he was faced with the questions of facing Cotto. Floyd was like "Cotto needs to become his own boss before I fight him". By that logic, Floyd is saying he doesnt want to fight anyone who has a promoter.
    Not a promoter, Bob Arum. I mean floyd is suing him for not paying him everything he earned. Now floyd talks alot of ****, but lets be real if anyone knows about how Bob Arum screws over fighters its floyd mayweather.

Thats whats lost in all this BS, ODH and floyd actually KNOW what they are talking about when it comes to TR's business dealings. No one can deny that.

Comment

• @ topic
      C'mon, Floyd just want to mess with MP because he wants to Pac to be like him by getting off Arum. Secondly, he will definitely be able to make his revenge against Arum. Unfortunately, Boxing is no WWE and Pac, has an IQ good enough to get away from making stupid decisions.

besides, who cares if MP doesn't earn even a dollar? I just don't know why the fight between MP and Floyd has been this technical when boxing fans are just suppose to think about the fight. Whether his earnings are all messed up or not, its not our money. Floyd is the one who has the history regarding problems with money not Pac.

Comment

Working...
      X