Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask a Chicano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the average time in between showers for mexican lawn guys?

Comment

I have a serious question. Why haven't Mexican Americans been as successful in boxing as native Mexicans despite being huge fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
        Whoa buddy, drop the 'tude. I just need to see some proof. Just doing my duty as one of Arizona's finest

Comment

[QUOTE=Derranged;10122193]

But you're right, traditional Indian food is hotter.
          Indian food is ridiculously hot.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          Since most of you are always on your back,What brand of back pain reliever do you use?.
          ???? If you are referring to why they call illegals wet.backs, it's because when they come out of the Rio Grand, they are "wet"......

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          where's all the fine mexican chonga hainas in broward county?

i gotta roll to damn hialeah for chongas.
          Can't find them outside Hialeah, you know how we are Walt we lay low brother. There enough dirty ass Cubans to go around tho.

what's the average time in between showers for mexican lawn guys?
          Probably not very often, they carry some serious funk. You would too if you were doing that back breaking work.

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
          I have a serious question. Why haven't Mexican Americans been as successful in boxing as native Mexicans despite being huge fans of the sport.
          I think it's because of where you come from. Let's face it, boxing is a hard tough sport, when you live in a 3rd world country you tend to be tougher and fight out of need, not want.

Places like Mexico, the Philippines, Cuba etc, produce great boxers because it's fight or starve basically. We are seeing some really good prospects of Mexican/Americans coming up though.

Comment

pinto beans or balck beans?

Comment

I really want to know this:

Why so much beef bet Mexicans and Mexican Americans? Jealousy?

Comment

is it true most mexicans dont like mexican americans and other hispanic minorities currently living in north america? if so, why?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  pinto beans or balck beans?

For me personally, black beans. Even though the red beans are used a lot in Mexican cooking. Different states in Mexico cook different ways.

I really want to know this:

Why so much beef bet Mexicans and Mexican Americans? Jealousy?
                  Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  is it true most mexicans dont like mexican americans and other hispanic minorities currently living in north america? if so, why?
                  I think it's just that they are different. Mexicans view Chicanos as "not Mexican enough" and Chicanos view Mexicans from Mexico as immigrants who don't know the American culture.

For me we are all the same.

Comment

Why is it that Chimmychongas dont soak up liqour fast enough? And what mexican food whould you recommend to soak up liqour the fastest?

Comment

Why does Chipotle's alway try and short you on the servings in the burrito bowl?

Comment

Working...
                      X