Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mundine get knocked out in the 5th v Wood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mundine get knocked out in the 5th v Wood?

Did Mundine just get knocked out and if so was it legit? Woods has to be the hardest boxer of all time to watch with truly the ugliest style. Anyone?

Yeah, mate.

He got KO'd in the 5th.

Comment

Dear oh dear. My phone has been ringing off the hook. The one time I decide to skip the boxing and go and watch Harry Potter at the movies.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mundine just go exposed by a c level club fighter....this has to be the one of the funniest moments in australian domestic boxing history.

Mundine career's is over.

If i could make middleweight I would be on the phone right now trying to organise a fight with Garth Wood's management.....Basically anyone who has been taught to box for a month would give Garth Wood a run for his money.

His style is so unorthodox it is comical, i was laughing so hard with my mates through the opening rounds because of the way Garth held his hands and his pathetic foot movement, it reminded me of some type of derelict crab......yet he KO'd Mundine.

Garth Wood's phone will be going of the dial. Geale, Green heck even Shannon Taylor will be trying to set up a fight with Garth "from the hood" Wood. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHAHA

Mundine's stranglehold on the domestic boxing scene is over, yet boxing teachers all over Australia are scratching their heads, tonight's fight just contradicts everything I have ever been taught about boxing.

And this fight just really solidified the old "punchers chance" line.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUNDINE GO AND CRAWL IN A HOLE>DISGRACE!!!!

Comment

haha ..........

Comment

I always suspected something like this would happen.Mundne would continue fighting light opposition while avoiding real contenders until one of those ums finally did catch him.

People will laugh at his expense,but I think it's fair to say that Mundine has been on the decline for a number of years now.Reflexes and legs just aren't there anymore,and he has no chin to fall back on,either.

Comment

dont diss mundine, but didnt he tell wood that he was gonna push him to create hype in a previous match?

Comment

Originally posted by Sine View Post
                If i could make middleweight I would be on the phone right now trying to organise a fight with Garth Wood's management.....Basically anyone who has been taught to box for a month would give Garth Wood a run for his money.

His style is so unorthodox it is comical, i was laughing so hard with my mates through the opening rounds because of the way Garth held his hands and his pathetic foot movement, it reminded me of some type of derelict crab......yet he KO'd Mundine.

Garth Wood's phone will be going of the dial. Geale, Green heck even Shannon Taylor will be trying to set up a fight with Garth "from the hood" Wood. BAHAHAHAHAAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHAHA

Mundine's stranglehold on the domestic boxing scene is over, yet boxing teachers all over Australia are scratching their heads, tonight's fight just contradicts everything I have ever been taught about boxing.

And this fight just really solidified the old "punchers chance" line.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUNDINE GO AND CRAWL IN A HOLE>DISGRACE!!!!

Some of the best fighters in boxing and especially MMA have an odd (and some could say comical) style that doesnt fit into the norm. Garth has been given little chance from everyone because of his so called comical style, especially against Kariz Kariuki and now Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  I always suspected something like this would happen.Mundne would continue fighting light opposition while avoiding real contenders until one of those ums finally did catch him.

People will laugh at his expense,but I think it's fair to say that Mundine has been on the decline for a number of years now.Reflexes and legs just aren't there anymore,and he has no chin to fall back on,either.
                  Yep, he has been looking terrible for years now. It was only a matter of time before one of these bums KO'd him.

At least now we don't have to listen to Mundine go on about being the GOAT now. Good riddance.

As for Wood, he is average and will get beat almost immediately by anyone decent. And yes, perhaps the ugliest fighter of all time.

Comment

Don't know what much else I can add. Hopefully Mundine does the honourable thing now and retires. I thought I'd be happy to see Mundine get KO'd by a bum, but I'm not really. I'm pretty blase about it. We all knew it was bound to happen eventually.

Sorry Khoder, but the cash cow has officially died. Can't wait to start buying some Garth Wood PPV's now...

Comment

Working...
                    X