This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I think JFK's wife shot him, you can clearly see it on one of those gifs. She shoots him, then drops the gun and tries to escape out the back of the car.

Of course the Illuminati was behind this in connection with Skull and Bones, the C.I.A, F.B.I, K.G.B.

Of course the Jews were behind it all, we all know that.
    You've got it wrong, brother
    The Jews payed Al Qaeda, to train resident birds to carry out the assassination

Comment

• The driver killed kennedy

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Cant see a gun.
      Cant see his arm cross his left shoulder.
      Entry wound was the back of his head, exit wound which exploded the front of his face.

Good luck convincing millions of people when u cant convince the few posters here.
      Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite overwhelming evidence. [1] The subject may use:
      •simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
      •minimisation - admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalisation), or
      •projection - admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility.
      The concept of denial is particularly important to the study of addiction. The theory of denial was first researched seriously by Anna Freud. She classified denial as a mechanism of the immature mind, because it conflicts with the ability to learn from and cope with reality.

Greer's left arm quickly jerks over his right shoulder in the Nix film proving beyond any doubt the absurd alterations committed to the zfilm to hide the fact that Greer fires the fatal shot.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7forever View Post

Greer's left arm quickly jerks over his right shoulder in the Nix film proving beyond any doubt the absurd alterations committed to the zfilm to hide the fact that Greer fires the fatal shot.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
        Oh, i see it now. The look over his shoulder. But in the bottom gif u can see his left hand still on the wheel the 2nd time he looks to back.

Also, it makes no sense that the first shot that hit JFK was fired from behind and above, the bullet going through his throat and into the passenger below his nipple. The direction of the bullet proves the shot came from above.
        Then the driver decides to turn around and shoot him in the head. Why not let the first shooter just take another shot?
        Plus, as i said, the exit wound is at the front of his head, so the fatal shot also came from behind.
        Still no gun to be seen.
        Outline in it red.
        Not circle it, outline it.

Comment

• The right front battle...will it happen?

I knew last year the only battle left to fight was the truth against the red herring and the grassy knoll is the devil in sheeps clothing. The zapruder film was altered to make it look like the fatal shot came from the right side but it came from the front like most say but they leave out the little fact that the fence is a right side shot, totally inconsistent with a wound path necessary to cause the right rear exit.

The goons could make certain alterations to the film but nothing drastic, like making jfk go forward, the direction he would have went had the shot really come from the rear. They knew early on that witnesses reported shots from the grassy knoll so they went with that type of deception for the altered film that we all see today.

It's obvious they did NOT want the film to appear like the shot came from the driver even though it really does look that way if you are researching it but most people just saw it once or twice or people like Oliver Stone used the altered film to peddle the lie that is the grassy snow job. Make no mistake, Hollywood played a very important role in giving Americans an alternative to the absurd conclusions of the Warren Commission and covering up the real truth for the government, and of course making millions of $$$.

The red mist or blood spray is fake as many here have seen by viewing it forming between 312-313. I've said it was painted in for two reasons. One, to prevent anyone from seeing the bullet enter jfk's right forehead and two, it gives the illusion that the right side of his head explodes. The Nix film is crucial in solving this case but so is the Muchmore film which provides a greater angle than nix or Z at the time of the headshot. In Muchmore, no red mist is showing and her angle is the best out of the three. Also, we see in zframe 319, the bleached gun going to the floor. Well, something similar happens in the other two films.

It looks like the shot came from the right side because that's what they wanted you to believe and everyone bought it hook, line and sinker. But, it's an obvious lie that was pretty easy to expose if you were researching it like myself and of course were willing to tell the truth if you found it. Everyone watching this close-up thinks it comes from the right side.

At closer examination, by looking at slow-motion clips, the alteration is crystal clear by viewing the fake red mist forming between frames 312-313.

The idiot, Bob Harris plays a very important role in exposing this all-important alteration to hide the front right entrance and Kennedy's real assassin, the driver. The fake reflection and fake mist are working in perfect sync to cause and hide the front right entrance but thanks to Bob, it's easy to see.

Comment

• The fatal shot left a crater entry wound on the back of his skull. This can only be made if the shooter was behind.
            The front of his face was the exit wound.

Comment

• A better GIF FOR GUN in 319

319 is the gun bleached in white.

WATCH ROY REACH FORWARD AND TO HIS LEFT AND RETREIVE GUN GREER THREW TO FLOOR.

THE ALTERED GUN COMING UP FROM FLOOR, BACKWARDS.

Comment

• Comment

• Time Life never had the original Zfilm

http://www.jfk-info.com/wc-zapr.htm
                  Mr. LIEBELER. Now, Mr. Zapruder, after you had the film developed I understand Mr. Sorrels from the Secret Service came over and helped you get the films developed and you gave two copies of your films to Mr. Sorrels, is that correct?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes. One we have sent to Washington the same night and one went over for the viewers of the FBI on Ervay Street.

Mr. LIEBELER. That's the Secret Service?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. The Secret Service--I brought one roll there and they told me to dispatch it by Army plane or I don't know what they had done with it but it was supposed to have gone to Washington and one of them, I believe, remained here with Mr. Sorrels. He came to my office quite a few times to show them to different people.

Zapruder never had possession of the original film, period. The unedited film showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy.

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, I understand that you, yourself, retained the original film?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. No; I don't have that at all--I don't have any at all. They were sold to Time and Life magazines.

Mr. LIEBELER. You sold that to Life magazine?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes.

Time Life never had the original film, period. The original showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy. This was a back room pay off for Abe. Zapruder never had any control of this film at all. He was just playing along and became a multimillionaire by keeping his mouth shut. The original with Greer clearly shooting Kennedy is likely locked up somewhere but will likely never be shown or see the light of day, certainly not in our life times.
                  Greer jerks left arm over right shoulder in Nix film proving beyond doubt the Zfilm was altered to hide jfk's real assassin, his own bodyguard.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7forever View Post
                    http://www.jfk-info.com/wc-zapr.htm
                    Mr. LIEBELER. Now, Mr. Zapruder, after you had the film developed I understand Mr. Sorrels from the Secret Service came over and helped you get the films developed and you gave two copies of your films to Mr. Sorrels, is that correct?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes. One we have sent to Washington the same night and one went over for the viewers of the FBI on Ervay Street.

Mr. LIEBELER. That's the Secret Service?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. The Secret Service--I brought one roll there and they told me to dispatch it by Army plane or I don't know what they had done with it but it was supposed to have gone to Washington and one of them, I believe, remained here with Mr. Sorrels. He came to my office quite a few times to show them to different people.

Zapruder never had possession of the original film, period. The unedited film showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy.

Mr. LIEBELER. Now, I understand that you, yourself, retained the original film?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. No; I don't have that at all--I don't have any at all. They were sold to Time and Life magazines.

Mr. LIEBELER. You sold that to Life magazine?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes.

Time Life never had the original film, period. The original showed Greer clearly shooting Kennedy. This was a back room pay off for Abe. Zapruder never had any control of this film at all. He was just playing along and became a multimillionaire by keeping his mouth shut. The original with Greer clearly shooting Kennedy is likely locked up somewhere but will likely never be shown or see the light of day, certainly not in our life times.
                    Greer jerks left arm over right shoulder in Nix film proving beyond doubt the Zfilm was altered to hide jfk's real assassin, his own bodyguard.
                    jesus h christ, give it up dude. you have been proven wrong several times. STFU already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                      jesus h christ, give it up dude. you have been proven wrong several times. STFU already.
                      Puleeeeze. You can't provide one example where anyone has challenged the evidence. Posting that silly video from that fat idiot, bobharris77 is a ****ing joke. I used that clip alot in my research in proving the film was altered. The truth is coming out and that is what you guys have witnessed in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X