Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara Vows: I Will Punish Vanes Martirosyan on Fight Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara Vows: I Will Punish Vanes Martirosyan on Fight Night

Golden Boy Promotions super-welterweight contender, Erislandy Lara (17-1-1, 11 KOs) ranked No. 1 in the WBC, and his team are preparing for war as they get ready for their upcoming title elimination bout against WBC No. 2 rated, Vanes Martirosyan (30-0, 20 KOs).

Team Lara is training in Houston, Texas, where his trainer Ronnie Shields is putting together a superb game plan to face the undefeated Top Rank fighter. [Click Here To Read More]

Lara ranked #1 by the WBC since when? Last I checked he was dropped to #3 and Cotto was put as the #1.

Lara gonna put a hurt on Vanes.

Comment

I expect Vanes to respond in a couple of hours from now, watch.

Comment

Can't wait to see Lara F**K VANES UP. By the way, is Mikey Garcia still fighting on the undercard, after Salido got injured or whatever??? I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia vs. Dib???

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Lara gonna put a hurt on Vanes.
          This is true, very true.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Can't wait to see Lara F**K VANES UP. By the way, is Mikey Garcia still fighting on the undercard, after Salido got injured or whatever??? I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia vs. Dib???
            According to Boxrec he's out of the card. It's just Lara-Vanes and the Magdaleno bothers.
            Originally posted by davis828 View Post
            This is true, very true.
            It's his only chance of not getting robbed...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              According to Boxrec he's out of the card. It's just Lara-Vanes and the Magdaleno bothers.

It's his only chance of not getting robbed...
              I don't see why Top Rank wouldn't make Diego Magdaleno vs. Roman Martinez for this card??? I know it's a short turn around Roman Martinez, but he's already talking about a November/December ring return.

But Diego Magdaleno is a pretty exciting fighter. I bet they'll move Garcia-Salido back to January, and it'll land on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I don't see why Top Rank wouldn't make Diego Magdaleno vs. Roman Martinez for this card??? I know it's a short turn around Roman Martinez, but he's already talking about a November/December ring return.

But Diego Magdaleno is a pretty exciting fighter. I bet they'll move Garcia-Salido back to January, and it'll land on Showtime.
                I thought Diego was supposed to fight for a belt his next fight or maybe it'll be an eliminator. Thought I read something along those lines after his last win.

Diego is my favorite one. While his brother is the more exciting one, Diego has the style Im a sucker for. He's more technical.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  This is true, very true.
                  Haha I love reading this ****. Will make Vanes' victory just that much sweeter and the odds more lopsided, will be making a lot of money come Nov 10th. Vanes is going to dominate, his conditioning is 10x better than it ever has, his confidence is extremley high, he has the skills, speed and power, and the perfect game plan to beat a veryyy overrated Lara!

I hope you all come back to this site and give him the respect he will rightfully deserve for beating and possibly knocking out the toughest and most avoided fighter at 154. We are all in for a treat, props to both Vanes and Lara for making this happen!

Comment

Whats the game plan Ronnie? your gna tell lara to put pressure on Vanes, geee that's new .. Don't all Cuban fighters like putting pressure..clown..lol...Vanes's footwork is so underrated, everyone will see.. I cant wait , Vanes need to just use his jab measure the distance and just catch Lara and put the pressure on him instead, body shots all night long and its good night Lara.. Cmon Lara, you went the distance with a C level fighter Hernandez.. Vanes spars with guys like Jr and Kid Chocolate Quillin at Wild Card.. If thats not hi level IDK what is....its gna be the next shock of the year right after Glass Jaw Khan's loss to Garcia... Maybe go the distance but its gna be a night of a boxing lesson..

Comment

Working...
                    X