Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    Yes, its called CSF, cerebral spinal fluid. Quite possible! lol
    Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Spoon, is this your first time seeing someone get KTFO and have a booger or saliva come out of their nose/mouth? You should really try watching more fights man. The Pacquiao era is over.
    These are the possibilities: CSF, mucus/saliva

But booger lmao.. Only a dimwit will think that. It was slimy and liquid form Omawale tribe. YDSA what you see. Boogers are thick crusted lmao

Sigh.. Fl0mos are so dumb hahaha

# fl0mos sees booger every time they watch boxing lmao
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-08-2016, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      Say's the guy who thinks Pac beat Floyd LMFAO
      Now it's about Floyd again..

Fl0mos love me so much.

Yeah, and I'm the guy with proof to back my claim and to this day no Floyd fan girl can dispute it.

# anyway gtfo of this thread if you're not taking about amhir and booger

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
        I'm still disgusted at thow badly Khan dropped his hand anticipating the body shot.

Let this be a lesson kiddies: It sucks getting in the body. But not as bad as taking it on the chin like that.
        Yeah he knew it was coming. And made a hand gesture of how a man will react, like as if he doesn't know how to box. That exposed him. That hand gesture shows how limited he is. He knew it hurts so bad, hence the gesture of' fuvk not again! Keep away!'

He really has reached the end of his con. He has exposed himself. I'm surprised it took this long though. The guy has limited skills. His fast, but he doesn't know how to use his speed.

Comment

Thank you for that. Canelo really blasted him. He hit him even harder than he hit Kirkland. Some Khan fans say his chin is good since he has never been knocked completely out cold the way Pacquiao was by Marquez. Well he was clearly out cold the instant that punch hit him. Yesterday a guy was posting that Canelo didn't have much punching power because he failed to KO Cotto. You can't KO everybody but this video clearly shows that Canelo has a hell of a punch and his left hook is almost as hard as his right. I don't want any boxer hurt but since Khan is OK I am glad Canelo KOed him. I always read boxing scene top headlines so for months I have been reading Khan's statements about how easily and certainly he would beat Canelo. He fought probably the best fight of his career and still couldn't make it to the half way point of the fight. It should be a lesson in humility for Khan but it won't be. He will continue to brag himself up.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Thank you for that. Canelo really blasted him. He hit him even harder than he hit Kirkland. Some Khan fans say his chin is good since he has never been knocked completely out cold the way Pacquiao was by Marquez. Well he was clearly out cold the instant that punch hit him. Yesterday a guy was posting that Canelo didn't have much punching power because he failed to KO Cotto. You can't KO everybody but this video clearly shows that Canelo has a hell of a punch and his left hook is almost as hard as his right. I don't want any boxer hurt but since Khan is OK I am glad Canelo KOed him. I always read boxing scene top headlines so for months I have been reading Khan's statements about how easily and certainly he would beat Canelo. He fought probably the best fight of his career and still couldn't make it to the half way point of the fight. It should be a lesson in humility for Khan but it won't be. He will continue to brag himself up.
            The guy is a great pretender. His mouth has cashed in 13m, but I think this time he will learn the lesson of humility.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Boogers are thick crusted

Comment

Floyds groupie stalking Spoons hahaha

Comment

Anyway I'm a big Canelo and Khan Fan hope Canelo can continue his awesome run by smashing Golovkin.

Comment

I hope no-balls Canelo fights Golovkin next.
                    a "Canelo brutal KO video (with crapped pants)" thread will pop up shortly after.

Comment

Khan gonna get a Benadryl endorsement deal. "KO Your Mucus...with Benadryl".

Comment

Working...
                      X