Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muay thai guy vs boxing guy Who'd win in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Boxing is a martial art!
    But still. What does he hope to get out of fighting a Muay Thai fighter? Look cool and macho?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      But still. What does he hope to get out of fighting a Muay Thai fighter? Look cool and macho?
      That's not my place or concern!

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        maybe muy thai guy gave his dad a lousy handjob and he is defending the family name.

Comment

Bring a baseball bat and break his legs, then box him!

Comment

I think your best bet would be to feint him into throwing a kick or punch and hope to catch him with a counter shot or get inside and toss him to the ground somehow. If you stay at distance his leg strikes will break you. And as others have said, watch out for elbow strikes. My son is 9 and is into MT and they've already taught him vicious elbow strikes. It's like he's throwing right hooks with them and they hurt and that's just a kid lol.

So either: don't fight the guy..that's the best plan..or, feint, circle him and try to find a way to avoid the leg strikes and take him down and then bite his ear off or something lol...

Comment

Muay thai is very effective. They box and use feet, knees, and elbows with skill. Boxing is a great martial art but if the guy is good at muay thai you are in for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                I may or might not get into a scrap with a muay thai guy I need to know my chances.
                Laterally move, u will have to fight on your toes, dont plant your lead leg after the first punch (Which u should throw btw) hopefully u hurt em quick, if not keep distance and choose your shots as you move around him. Boxers match up well against any stand up if u are conditioned well quick...

Comment

be smart.. fight like this

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Boxing is a martial art!
                    no is not boxing is more sport than martial art

Comment

even the muay thai boxer only have half of the boxer reach muay thai still win.

i will bet againts boxer versus any martial art artist

Comment

Working...
                      X