Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My guess is this broads actual birth name is Lisa Ann Smith, and over the years of being called a fat pork sammich eating cow and being left off the volleyball team, converted.

Comment

I feel like im the only one who doesnt know anything about Hammas and the Israeli Palastine thing.

Comment

Silly bytch had that annoying aire of superiority in her tone complete with cliche liberal gestures. Get owned bytch... It's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
          Her entire group should be expelled.

Or punished for treason. She just openly declared her support for a terrorist organization in direct opposition to the United States and its allies.
          And NO doubt she is living off American tax dollars... ****in homicidal peasant.

Sick of the excuses these suicidal professors make for those scumbags and their murderous culture. Nuke the shyt out em already. I won't shed a tear.

Comment

Fuck both of them, they're all about "tolerance" and progressive values in their "residential country" but when it comes to their people, they elect a far right party like likoud or support djihadist psychopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              Fuck both of them, they're all about "tolerance" and progressive values in their "residential country" but when it comes to their people, they elect a far right party like likoud or support djihadist psychopaths.
              Dont put Netanyahu and Hamas in the same group. Thats just insanely ignorant.

Comment

I don't but i do group them as two-faced bastards. (people like in the video)
                Last edited by Y0@NN; 04-11-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Did y'all hear that the University of Michigan was going to have a screening for American Sniper, but some Muslim students protested & demanded that it not be shown? Lol they requested Padington Bear instead. The University initially caved and granted their request, but then Jim Harbaugh came out on twitter and said that the football team would be watching it anyway and that he supports Chris Kyle, and that if that offended anybody then so be it.

Then like an hour later the University reversed course and said they'd be showing American Sniper anyway...but that they'd be still showing Padington Bear at another location to appease the anti-American Sniper crowd, lol. Padington Bear.

Hey Muslim students...news flash you f**king ******s, you weren't going to be tied up & forced to watch the damn movie. It was a free showing for entertainment purposes. Even if they weren't going to meet you halfway and show Padington MF'n Bear then take your angry ass down the f**king street and pay $8 or whatever the f**k so you can watch a bear walk around in an overcoat if you don't want to watch American Sniper. Jeezus. I can't stand when all of these ******s (and I don't just mean Muslims, I mean whomever) across the country that have to protest every little gotdamn thing that offends them. F**k off. Now supposedly the White House has inserted a "gender neutral" bathroom to appease the f**king woman's rights crowd. Lmfao. And we got the f@gs protesting the name of the Washington Redskins, blah blah f**king blah. The list goes on.

The f@ggotry in this country is out of control.
                  So Project Paddington Bear didn't go as well as the protesters would've liked...6 students showed up to watch Paddington, lol. 150 students went to see American Sniper.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/...-m_as_150.html

war Paddington bear

Comment

First you need to clarify "terrorism". What is one man's terrorist is another man's "resistance" fighters.

Every side involve in this war is a hypocrite. They all serve their own agenda. If you live in the West or Israel, you are more likely to support Israel. If you live in Palestine or have relatives there, you are more likely to support them.

However, my question is....why can't there be two state? Someone please answer this. Please...anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      First you need to clarify "terrorism". What is one man's terrorist is another man's "resistance" fighters.

Every side involve in this war is a hypocrite. They all serve their own agenda. If you live in the West or Israel, you are more likely to support Israel. If you live in Palestine or have relatives there, you are more likely to support them.

However, my question is....why can't there be two state? Someone please answer this. Please...anyone?
                      A two state solution seems like the most logical answer, but you have religious freaks on both sides disputing holy lands and such, making it nearly impossible to come to an agreement

Comment

Working...
                      X