Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe has been demoted to being the bodybag guy for Floyd haha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a serious note; I haven't been following boxing news as of late, but I thought Floyd kicked Ellerbe out of the camp claiming that he has been performing poorly at his duties and listed a number of complaints during the Maidana fight 2. Did he hire him back?

Comment

The Ellerbe haters here are just jealous Leonard gets to hang out, work out, play with, and touch Floyd.

Ya'll would pee on yourselves like little puppy Pacfarts if Floyd were to even look your way.

Comment

Im blocked by @Lellerbe on twitter. Im quite proud of that, I must say.

Comment

I bet Leonard likes that pounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Im blocked by @Lellerbe on twitter. Im quite proud of that, I must say.
            More like @LOLlerbe

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Not to mention lustily massaging Floyd's breasts in between rounds. LOL

he really looks like he's enjoying it.. maybe a little too much!

Comment

I think that's better than Floyd doing that excerise when goes from laying down to standing and Leonard holding his feet... Then again, being the guy staring at Floyd's d*ck is probably the best position in TMT depends on how you think of Floyd I guess.

Comment

he face says it all, that a man looks when you pride been bruised hard.

Comment

Leonard could suck the oxygen out of a room with those giant nostrils.

Comment

Forget the bodybag, look at that Vacuum of a nose lol. Damn son.

Also I spotted Ariza @ -0:51

Comment

Working...
                      X