No announcement yet.

Oscar wants Floyd to fight Pac, Schaefer don't want it **My opinion***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar wants Floyd to fight Pac, Schaefer don't want it **My opinion***

That's what I think all this beef is about, remember when Oscar put out that tweet about being willing to work with Arum? We all know what that's about. Showtime want that Pac fight no doubt... after giving Floyd that fat ass contract, don't be fooled if Maidana vs Floyd flops on PPV like the Guerrero fight Showtime are gonna start calling the shots and making Floyd step up to the plate....

I think after the Canelo fight Oscar realised only one guy can compete with Floyd... Even Oscar is getting tired of Floyd's ducking he knows all about it check this pic on his instagram from 4 weeks ago.... http://instagram.com/p/khks_eTecn/

I think Oscar is turning up the pressure and maybe wants to stop stacking Mayweather's under card and letting him piggy back off of other fighters or his opponents.

buuuuuumppppppppp

Comment

That's what's going on. Oscar wants to end it; Richard and Tranny are like oh nahhhhh

Imagine how big Pacquiao Mayweather will be? 2 of the best WW on the planet?

A lot of people say 'I won't buy it; it's too late' but they will.

Comment

oscar has the blueprint

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
          That's what I think all this beef is about, remember when Oscar put out that tweet about being willing to work with Arum? We all know what that's about. Showtime want that Pac fight no doubt... after giving Floyd that fat ass contract, don't be fooled if Maidana vs Floyd flops on PPV like the Guerrero fight Showtime are gonna start calling the shots and making Floyd step up to the plate....

I think after the Canelo fight Oscar realised only one guy can compete with Floyd... Even Oscar is getting tired of Floyd's ducking he knows all about it check this pic on his instagram from 4 weeks ago.... http://instagram.com/p/khks_eTecn/

I think Oscar is turning up the pressure and maybe wants to stop stacking Mayweather's under card and letting him piggy back off of other fighters or his opponents.
          Why the hell does everybody say the Guerrero fight was a flop!!?! 800000-900000 is considered a flop?

Comment

Oscar: I want Floyd to fight PAC.

Schaefer: What part of health come first don't you understand.

Comment

Wouldn't doubt it. Oscar was the real champ no pre Madana stuff just FIGHT THE BEST. That's what he akways wants. To bad *****weather don't see it the same.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Oscar or Schaefer has any say in what Floyd does or doesn't do hasn't been paying attention.

It's a foolish theory.

Comment

i agree .

Comment

Bu bu but ariza said PAC doesn't want it lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X