Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Power VCT View Post
    Ruslan is no bum!
    He's not but he certainly ain't elite either. He's a solid Friday Night Fights guy,nothing more.

Comment

So he's facing the guy he rejected months ago

Comment

Why is Bradley moving a 140 pound fighter up when there is plenty at his weightclass already? If this fight takes place at 140 then it's a decent fight but that would just be dumb on Bradley's part because he's a titlist at 147. I think that Top Rank wants him to fight Provodnikov and then they move the winner of Rios-Alvarado II up to 147 for Bradley's next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I like the match-up, but I do agree that it doesn't belong on premium TV. It should be a main event on NBC Fight Night or on FNF.
          I'm thinking the same, this has FNF written all over it.

too bad Bradley doesn't want to give Abregu another shot. it'd be at least worth of premium TV.

Comment

Tim Bradley is becoming a ****ing joke.

Comment

dont know what's worse, top rank for making this dumb fight or hbo for buying it..... im guessing hbo promised bradley a date after the pacquiao fight... this just makes me want to cancel my hbo subscription.....

also im not sure where they're going to put this fight cause i really doubt its going to sell any tickets, this is just a set-up from Arum to make bradley look even worse on tv ( fighting in an empty arena)

Comment

Glad to see Timmy B back in action. Look forward to it.

Provo is tough. He will make Timmy work.

Comment

For a guy who just beat Manny Pacquiao this is a step down fight, Bradley is taking a soft touch.

But I like the Vada Testing, Freddie Roach should insist that Pacquiao use Vada testing for his fight against Marquez and that Marquez and Memo must train in California not Mexico this will help both Pac and Marquez clear some doubt.

Comment

It sounds like Bradley is positioning himself for a Mayweather fight with all this drug testing talk..All I know it sounds like a big fight is next after this fight with Prov...

Comment

The things I read on this site is some of the worst ***** ever..So Bradley Prov does not belong on prime time,but fights like Broner vs Rees does??How about Khan Mccloskey??I can go on and on about the fights that should not headline..Facts are these..Bradley has not fought in sometime and this is a tune up obviously,and then we'll see what's next..Which if I was a betting man,would be a big fight..Mayweather Pac or Marquez...

Comment

Working...
                      X