No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley-Provodnikov Close for 3/16, VADA Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Good for Timy!!! needs rounds...I don't understand the critizism, he comes to fight on every fight, and does everything possible to win, although he lost to Manny in my opinion, I think is not his fault that some crooked juds gave him the fight.
    Because he fights lower level (and weight) opponents when he's supposed to be the champion.

Comment

why dont he give a remath to an regained abregu

why dont he give a remath to an regained abregu

Comment

Why are people sticking up for Bradley? He's been sitting around, twiddling his thumbs for months and now that he's finally decided to get off his ass and fight, it's against this guy??? Come on...

Comment

mehhhhhh fight, please let it be an upset so i'll be watching it after

Comment

this is a terrible fight and I have no idea why HBO buys it.

Provodnikov is a B-level junior middleweight WTF? HBO wouldn't buy Khan vs Soto but they'll buy this.

why not an Abregu rematch? Abregu is coming off a huge win over "the next Tito Trinidad" and Abregu's right hand was hurt in the Bradley fight, so this time he'll be 100%

Bradley will probably still win but Provodnikov?! this is the BIG name Arum said was going to turn heads. well it turned heads but for the wrong reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              this is a terrible fight and I have no idea why HBO buys it.

Provodnikov is a B-level junior middleweight WTF? HBO wouldn't buy Khan vs Soto but they'll buy this.

why not an Abregu rematch? Abregu is coming off a huge win over "the next Tito Trinidad" and Abregu's right hand was hurt in the Bradley fight, so this time he'll be 100%

Bradley will probably still win but Provodnikov?! this is the BIG name Arum said was going to turn heads. well it turned heads but for the wrong reason.
              I like the match-up, but I do agree that it doesn't belong on premium TV. It should be a main event on NBC Fight Night or on FNF.

Comment

HBO has to televise this fight, even if he was fighting some guy off the steet

Comment

win,lose,or draw. glad that he'll be back in the ring.it had to start at some point against some fighter.

Comment

Should be an undercard fight.

Comment

Ruslan is no bum!

Comment

Working...
                      X