Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Blackson goes off on Pacquiao, Charles Barkley, Wiz Khalifa, ArizonaCardinals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Blackson goes off on Pacquiao, Charles Barkley, Wiz Khalifa, ArizonaCardinals

I am dying from the he-b1tch dance

I am not happy with this Mr. Blackson. I normally find him hilarious but the Pacquiao jokes hurt my mother phuckin' feelings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

And Im still on COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And Im still on COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell yeah, me too. had four cups today.... i just can't remember how to change to location under my avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              hell yeah, me too. had four cups today.... i just can't remember how to change to location under my avi.
              I forgot as well mah homie. I may take the time to try and remember after I get back from the errands of the day. I know you gotta go to vbPlaza to do it though. We ballin now sowe can afford it.

Comment

I forgot as well mah homie. I may take the time to try and remember after I get back from the errands of the day. I know you gotta go to vbPlaza to do it though. We ballin now sowe can afford it.
                i got all my points in off shore accounts....is puerto rico considered offshore?

on another note, i met terrel yesterday. went out for a bite to eat....dude smells like fart, like, all the time. it was weird.

Comment

Michael Blackson is one funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X