No announcement yet.

Anybody catch the season 7 opener of Dexter last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    I'm surprised this is the first discussion of it... Yeah, I saw it and I was a bit let down after the way things were left off from the last season.

I am interested in where the season is going now that Deb is looking into the Ice Truck Killer's murders.

He needs to kill Deb, he broke the first rule of Harry's code , "don't get caught"
    If he kills her he would break rule number 2, "Never kill an Innocent".

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      I saw it as well. This show just keeps getting crazier. He had the crazy look in his eyes like he would Kill Deb. I don't see how the show will go on without her getting killed or Dexter getting caught finally. Anyone know if this is going to be the final season? I can't picture it going on for much longer.
      This post is a bit of a spoiler for the books, incase people wanna read them... so don't read if you do

The only series actually based on the Dexter books in the first series, but they changed it slightly. In the first book, Deb finds out Dexter is a killer, so every book after that has nothing in common with the series. So really, if they wanted to, they could now make the remaining books into seasons after this one ends (Depends on how they end it, anyway). Also, in reply to your post about the books, Abo, they're pretty good, well worth a read.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        This post is a bit of a spoiler for the books, incase people wanna read them... so don't read if you do

The only series actually based on the Dexter books in the first series, but they changed it slightly. In the first book, Deb finds out Dexter is a killer, so every book after that has nothing in common with the series. So really, if they wanted to, they could now make the remaining books into seasons after this one ends (Depends on how they end it, anyway). Also, in reply to your post about the books, Abo, they're pretty good, well worth a read.
        Really? I haven't read the books, honestly. Do you watch the show as well, 97?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Really? I haven't read the books, honestly. Do you watch the show as well, 97?
          Yeah, I watched the show before I read the books, tbh. Never heard of them until the show came along

Comment

Great season opener. Hopefully this season is better than last season because whoa, did last season with Colin Hanks as the villain suck the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Great season opener. Hopefully this season is better than last season because whoa, did last season with Colin Hanks as the villain suck the big one.

Yea last season wasn't as good as the other's, look's like they're making up for it in this season though.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                This season's gonna be awesome!!!! Any Dexter fans out there, I cant be the only one.

What a sick episode....who knew the ending or the first episode would be better then the ending of last season.

Comment

He's going to play on her feelings and will probably end up sleeping with her.

I'm impressed that they got stuck in on the first episode and she found out he's a series killer so soon. Usually that crap drags on til the last episode.

At least we know it's not going to be a long drawn issue.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by wood1985 View Post
                    He's going to play on her feelings and will probably end up sleeping with her.

I'm impressed that they got stuck in on the first episode and she found out he's a series killer so soon. Usually that crap drags on til the last episode.

At least we know it's not going to be a long drawn issue.

Looking forward to the next episode.

I thought the same thing after seeing that clip but I think that's just another one of Dexter's crazy dreams.

Comment

deb is very appealing even though she is funny looking.

hope she has a lesbian scene with yvonne strahovski.

Comment

Working...
                      X