Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    I guess.

Comment

Squeal, what's your opinion on Michael Moore, his views and documentaries? Kinda a side question here but I'm watching Sicko and wanna know your take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        They do this **** all the time to fill their arrest quotas.
        Especially against minorities.
        Suprise suprise, a black person playing the victim roll

Comment

Just goes to show how the media works.

Comment

True Story...

Me and my homeboy are driving in this area we normally aren't in. We get pulled over by the police and we have a 1/2 oz of weed hidden under the center console and a 12 pack of beer in the back seat. We did have two containers open since we were drinking and driving.

(this was a long time ago so relax)

Anyway, we get pulled over and we are hoping the cops just make us pour out the beer in the 12 pack and give us a ticket for the empty containers since there was nothing in them.

They search the vehicle, we are hoping they don't find the weed and then tell us exactly what we thought they would do to pour out the beer.

So we pour out the beer, get talked to and then are let go. So we are happy as fuk right because they didn't find the weed. Guess what, we didn't find it either, they stole our ****. Found the weed, took it made us pour out the beer and let us go.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              True Story...

Me and my homeboy are driving in this area we normally aren't in. We get pulled over by the police and we have a 1/2 oz of weed hidden under the center console and a 12 pack of beer in the back seat. We did have two containers open since we were drinking and driving.

(this was a long time ago so relax)

Anyway, we get pulled over and we are hoping the cops just make us pour out the beer in the 12 pack and give us a ticket for the empty containers since there was nothing in them.

They search the vehicle, we are hoping they don't find the weed and then tell us exactly what we thought they would do to pour out the beer.

So we pour out the beer, get talked to and then are let go. So we are happy as fuk right because they didn't find the weed. Guess what, we didn't find it either, they stole our ****. Found the weed, took it made us pour out the beer and let us go.
              Lucky you they decided to have some fun instead of doing their job eh?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyFat View Post
                Suprise suprise, a black person playing the victim roll

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Lucky you they decided to have some fun instead of doing their job eh?
                  Yea it was funny because it was some high grade **** and at first I was pissed. Then my boy was like "we aren't in jail" so I thought about it and agreed...hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Squeal, what's your opinion on Michael Moore, his views and documentaries? Kinda a side question here but I'm watching Sicko and wanna know your take on it.
                    Riddled with errors and buried in bias. I don't care for him. He makes entertainment videos for the adolescent offspring of middle class conservatives.

Comment

Since when do police officers confiscate evidence from suspects and place it in their back pockets???
                      I thought it was a rule, that all confiscated items be placed on the hood of the police vehicle in plain sight. And if there is any sorting to be done, it be done with the police vehicle camera as a witness.
                      Never have I heard of, or seen a police officer sort confiscated evidence in their back pockets.

Bottom-line: This a-hole is lying and covering up to reduce the fallout.

Comment

Working...
                      X