No announcement yet.

ricky hatton weighs around 155 pounds now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricky hatton weighs around 155 pounds now

maybe even 150, serious is anyone seeing this? the guy is skinny and he even looks built. Guess his dad was telling the truth saying hatton was working out again.

to me hatton looks the same as he fights right now

Hatton - Martinez, make it happen.

No but seriously, never come back Ricky...

Comment

Hes been in rehab hasn't he? I haven't see him but I heard he was getting help for his drug problems and getting in shape aswell.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a rematch with Floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
          Hes been in rehab hasn't he? I haven't see him but I heard he was getting help for his drug problems and getting in shape aswell.
          yeah he left around 3 weeks ago, has been working out at home and in his gym, i was shocked when i turned the tele on, he looks in really good shape, especially in terms of his weight

Comment

He definitely looked better the last time I saw him. He looks pretty trim tonight at this bros fight.

Comment

Good for Ricky just on a personal level. I havent seen the pictures, but Im happy to hear he is looking healthy.

Comment

Damn ye he does look slimmer, shocking after seeing him bloated for the past year.

Comment

IF he really trains hard. I think he should come back and win few decent fights, before he retires. now that would show that he has a strong spirit and heart of a lion. after doing drugs and all that shame, if he is able to do this, i'll have mad respect to him

Comment

pic or link please?

Comment

Working...
                    X