Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought HW division couldn't get any worse. Enter Chris Arreola.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't really look good enough to beat the top few guys. He lacks speed and defence and doesn't seem to be in great shape. He does seem to have power though, and that in itself can sometimes take you to a certain level. It would be a bit worrying if someone like him were to become a champion, but at this point in time he's just a prospect.

I can't see him getting too far if he stays as he is now, with the extra weight and plodding style with no movement. Even Sam Peter, as sloppy as he is, shows he has some fundamentals and movement. From the clips I've seen of him, Arreola seems on a par with someone like Sinan Samil Sam at best. He has time to improve though.
    Last edited by paul750; 11-30-2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Contenders View Post
      But yet it's okay to support a Floyd Mayweather Jr. who hates on his own family, peers and drops non-stop f-bombs at people??? That part of your argument doesn't really make sense, does it?

I know Floyd isn't a heavyweight, but I only bring him up 'cause you mentioned how you loved his black, athletic body and movement in an earlier thread.

floyd hating on his own family is his buisness though, that whole family is ****ed and hes a product of how ****ed up it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        floyd hating on his own family is his buisness though, that whole family is ****ed and hes a product of how ****ed up it really is.
        True, but he's making it seem like supporting Arreola is so bad 'cause of his cussing, tattoos, etc...'cause he's such a bad example and fits a negative sterotype. And Mayweather doesn't??? Mayweather's hate of his family may be his business, but he makes it very public and it looks bad on him. As does his gangsta wannabe persona and very negative language.

Again, the only reason I brought him up is 'cause he was used as an example by the original poster, and because he made such a big deal about Arreola's fitting of a negative sterotype. Simply stating that the original poster is posting contradicting statements...it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by THRILLA77 View Post
          that girl in your pic is ****en bomb!!!!
          Don't know who she is. Just got from google. I believed she is Thai or Vietnamese.

Comment

Working...
          X