No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Floyd Mayweather Asked Me To Train Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    What I don't get is why is this fight rather than a Floyd fight against Nate Diaz being discussed?????? Is the world pretending that Conor wasn't just crushed by Diaz??????? Why would Floyd be interested in Nate Diaz's leftovers????? Did this not just happen two months ago??: http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Conor-McGregor?id=
    Conor fights at 145. Nate Diaz couldn't make the weight. Not to mention it wouldn't be as interesting over all.

Comment

Originally posted by leericists View Post
      Man you r funnyyyyy hahahaha im a floyd fan but i had laugh this really funny '' hardwork and medication '' hahahahaha omg thx man
      Thank you. Dont forget to grren k

Comment

I don't get the interest in this fight if it's a boxing match.

Conor poses no threat to Floyd whatsoever. Berto would beat McGregor in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          I don't get the interest in this fight if it's a boxing match.

Conor poses no threat to Floyd whatsoever. Berto would beat McGregor in a boxing match.
          Its all about money , Floyd is just looking for easy money .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Its all about money , Floyd is just looking for easy money .
            I'm talking about why people want to see it. There's nothing competitive about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Conor fights at 145. Nate Diaz couldn't make the weight. Not to mention it wouldn't be as interesting over all.
              We're assuming they would be fighting at 145. Makes no sense to fight Conor instead of the guy who conquered him instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                I'm talking about why people want to see it. There's nothing competitive about the fight.
                Yeah they not real boxing fans or real MMA fans , the ones that want it are just plastic fans .

Comment

funny sounds like roach and mayweather are somewhat buddies now shows how much of that crap was an act to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Count Freddie Roach among those convinced talk of a Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Conor McGregor boxing match is more than just a publicity stunt. The International Boxing Hall of Fame trainer told Bas Rutten and Mauro Ranallo during a segment for "Inside MMA" that Mayweather came to his Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood last week and asked Roach to train McGregor for their fight. The phone interview aired Friday night on AXS TV
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    if this be real...this is another floyd fishy move...

why pick for your opponent his trainer?.....

another usada type masterpiece?

just asking...

Comment

funny sounds like roach and mayweather are somewhat buddies now shows how much of that crap was an act to begin with
                      I feel the same way! Makes me wonder if American boxing really is becoming another version of WWE. It's not a far stretch, there are only 5 to 6 major promoters in the industry and the majority of the fighters / trainers are usually familiar with each other from various past events, training, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X