Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Vargas Positive For Clenbuterol, Salido Fight Still On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Vargas Positive For Clenbuterol, Salido Fight Still On

From the moment the fight was announced as a done deal, fans and media have clamored over the June 4 super featherweight title clash between Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas and Orlando "Siri" Salido.

[Click Here To Read More]

It was the beef doe

Comment

Lmao boxing really doesn't care. Guy fails a test in relation to his upcoming fight, it's still on lol.

Comment

Tainted beef sounds like bull. The women would have moustaches by now.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Lmao boxing really doesn't care. Guy fails a test in relation to his upcoming fight, it's still on lol.
          Sounds like it will be canceled if the B sample also tests positive. I would prefer they fight on regardless lol.

Comment

lol, "We ain't tested the B sample doe, so fight is still on"
            FFS sake, if a failed drug test can't stop a fight than WTF are we testing for?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              lol, "We ain't tested the B sample doe, so fight is still on"
              FFS sake, if a failed drug test can't stop a fight than WTF are we testing for?
              But vada is the best. They can be trusted doe

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Tainted beef sounds like bull. The women would have moustaches by now.
                Yea, I got their 'tainted beef' right here :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                  Sounds like it will be canceled if the B sample also tests positive. I would prefer they fight on regardless lol.
                  Lol I prefer they fight as well. I just find the hypocrisy of boxing hilarious. It's such a sham.

Comment

Congratulations to Vargas for not having the B sample tested before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X