Ronda Rousey-One of the greatest things ever just happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    It was so beautiful watching a boxer whoop her a55

Was I the only one that had an Erection during the whole fight ??

Oh hell yeah, that's the only reason I watch Womens MMA

Check out 18-22 seconds of the vid gif worthy

Comment

Does anyone have a gif of when Rousey missed and went stumbling across the mat?

Comment

It's a lesson for boxing media just as much as any other sport in terms of not hyping fighters before they had a true test. They will never learn.

Fighting is a serious business. Hype should come when you've earned your stripes, not before. Its not her fault i guess but it seems she bought into her own hype.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Does anyone have a gif of when Rousey missed and went stumbling across the mat?

Comment

Canelo - Cotto and Klitschko - Fury are happening within the next 2 weeks...

And NSB is talking about Ronda ****in Rousey.

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I couldn't possibly care less about Rousey, I'm just glad all the idiots who think she would stand any chance against a male fighter have to shut up now.

Holm did it with basic boxing fundamentals. Control distance and counter. How in the world would any halfway decent male boxer not be able to if she could?
              Well she couldn't obviously. Anyone who thought it needs their brain checking.

Beat Floyd? He fights guys weighing over 160 on fight night and has enough power to keep them walking through him. He would have seriously hurt her with one single straight right.

Then again, don't expect any sense out of the general public. They're warped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Pernell Whitaker himself would be proud of such skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Omg looooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    One of our tribe, former boxing champ Holly Holm, smashed this ****s face into pieces. Ronda had this coming for a very long time. She got absolutely WRECKED. There is a God after all. Hallelujah mother****ers!
                    We don't allow misogyny here

Comment

As boxing fans we have seen this time and again. Not sure why people keep falling for this. You wont know how good someone is until they are forced to adapt to someone who has their basic style down. Adaptation is key amongst the elites which is why rhonda spend the fightrepeating what was obviously not working

Comment

Working...
                      X