The state of the Philipino nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Philipino is only used when you don't know it's Filipino
    You are referred to crookshanks post and I believe he is from the Philipines. But, you cannot get away with using "Filipines" for "Philipines". That is not permissible.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      Hey, Dipstick. The last part of your post was good stuff. But, "Filipino" and Philipino" are interchangeable.
      I'm actually FILIPINO myself, that's kinda how I know how to spell it, weird huh? There is no such word as "Philipino", I know it may be hard for that peanut you call a brain to register, but trust me on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 707puncher View Post
        I'm actually FILIPINO myself, that's kinda how I know how to spell it, weird huh? There is no such word as "Philipino", I know it may be hard for that peanut you call a brain to register, but trust me on it.
        You'd think the word would have to exist first to be interchangeable

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          You'd think the word would have to exist first to be interchangeable
          Originally posted by 707puncher View Post
          But, I don't think you understand. "Filipino" arose from a cultural slang. As of tonight, "Philipino" is the accepted and politically correct use of the word out of respect for a really cool country and people.

Comment

Last I heard the streets were empty. Some fights sporadically erupted after the KO and I think a bus was turned over, but after that...nothing. Anybody heard any news coming out of the Philipines? The radio silence is deafening.

philippines just got hit with a serious storm and lots of people have died in bataan, philippines.

pacquiao just donated 10 million to the victims right when he came back last wednesday. a lot of bodies aren't found still. even the evacuation center that occupied people got hit and those people were buried underground.

we know that you don't like pacquiao, and that's all good. but dont bring entire filipinos in your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
              philippines just got hit with a serious storm and lots of people have died in bataan, philippines.

pacquiao just donated 10 million to the victims right when he came back last wednesday. a lot of bodies aren't found still. even the evacuation center that occupied people got hit and those people were buried underground.

we know that you don't like pacquiao, and that's all good. but dont bring entire filipinos in your agenda.
              What is this nonsense? Pacquiao is my favorite boxer in the world because he's the best, he is classy, and he is clean.

Comment

What is this nonsense? Pacquiao is my favorite boxer in the world because he's the best, he is classy, and he is clean.

why don't you read OP (which posted by you)

then maybe my reply will make sense.

i answered you why philippines has been quiet recently--philippines got hit by a huge storm and lots of people died.

is that clear enough to answer your question?

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  why don't you read OP (which posted by you)

then maybe my reply will make sense.

i answered you why philippines has been quiet recently--philippines got hit by a huge storm and lots of people died.

is that clear enough to answer your question?
                  But, you also said I didn't like Paquiao. That was severely incorrect. But, thank you for answering my question. It only took all night to get an answer. And, all this time I was wondering if the whole country had checked out because PacMan got beat by a cheater.

Comment

Last I heard the streets were empty. Some fights sporadically erupted after the KO and I think a bus was turned over, but after that...nothing. Anybody heard any news coming out of the Philipines? The radio silence is deafening.
                    I heard that there were riots everyday up until you posted Marquez being suspect of using PEDS. With that said, the streets in the Phillipines found an excuse for Pac, so they stopped fighting, and started blogging.

Comment

Is this Puga, Dinamita, or Check Hooks alt?
                      Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 12-16-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X