No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler would destroy Abraham and knock him out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikkel Kessler would destroy Abraham and knock him out

I hear some people saying let's make Kessler vs Abraham.

Does anyone really think Abraham can beat Kessler? Abraham should definitely stay away from him....That's a mis-match and Kessler would seriously hurt him and be the first one to KO Abraham.

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    I hear some people saying let's make Kessler vs Abraham.

Does anyone really think Abraham can beat Kessler? Abraham should definitely stay away from him....That's a mis-match and Kessler would seriously hurt him and be the first one to KO Abraham.
    Down the road.....

Comment

I'd give him a fair shot tbh, I think Kesslers on the fade myself despite a great K.O of Green.

Not sure Kesslers face would hold up & I think his punch resistance maybe going.

Even with that said I would still give him the edge but wouldn't rule out a win for Abraham.

Comment

He would beat the hell out of AA.

Not sure about KOing him. But he will win every round.

Comment

I think it's very hard to "destroy" Arthur Abraham. He's very tough.

Even if you destroy parts of Arthur Abraham, he'd still come after you. Look at the Miranda fight for example. Miranda demolished AA's jaw and it was very brutal too, and apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I think it's very hard to "destroy" Arthur Abraham. He's very tough.

Even if you destroy parts of Arthur Abraham, he'd still come after you. Look at the Miranda fight for example. Miranda demolished AA's jaw and it was very brutal too, and apparent.
            He won't be able to come after Kessler because Kessler is physically stronger than him. Kessler would just outbox Abraham and also keep on coming forward pushing Abaraham back. Kessler would dictate the fight and let his heavy hands go. No way Abraham takes a beating for 12 rounds. Abraham wouldn't even find a solution how to handle Kessler's jab. Kessler is too big and too strong....Kessler would knock Abraham out.

Comment

I'm one of those ppl calling for that fight, cuz there's nobody else that makes sense. He already lost to Ward/Froch and Dirrell isn't any position for a title shot. Groves still needs some work as well.

Abraham/Kessler - two Super Six participants finally being able to fight one another.

Comment

What about a rematch with Stieglitz? Seeing as how Robert was champion, I think he deserves a shot at a rematch. And it's not like AA is going to beat any of the better 168ers.

Comment

Or how about Abraham vs. Lucian Bute?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Or how about Abraham vs. Lucian Bute?
                    That would be crazy. Bute would be expected to put on a boxing clinic against AA but you never know what will happen given Bute's not-so-sturdy chin. Would be an exciting one down the road.

Comment

Working...
                    X