No announcement yet.

Former Washington Wizard wanted for murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Not to mention Odom has a chip on his shoulder,i was watching Klohe and Lamar with my ex and dude was devistated that he did not make allstar you can tell he really cares about his play and is not just in it for the money.
    he could have made a lot more money if he left the lakers.

he took a pay cut to stay.

pat riley loves the guy.

heat should have just gave the bosh money to odom. they'd have money leftover to add a piece or two.

odom , wade and lebron would have been a deadly combo. deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

pat riley loves the guy.

heat should have just gave the bosh money to odom. they'd have money leftover to add a piece or two.

Not really. The offense would've been more fluid and well executed, but he wouldn't had made that much of a difference in reference to the team's NBA Finals outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Not really. The offense would've been more fluid and well executed, but he wouldn't had made that much of a difference in reference to the team's NBA Finals outcome.
        and?

it's still a better combination no matter whether they would have won or not.

odom is a better rebounder , better passer than bosh. he's probably a lot better than bosh at a lot of things.

he had more rebounds and assists than bosh considering he played far less minutes since he came off the bench.

bosh scored a little bit more but odom is a better team player and odom is also the #4 guy (sometimes #5 depending on how much fisher shoots) while bosh was a clear #3 guy with more touches and shots than odom.

and the MOST IMPORTANT THING IS odom cost half as much bosh. HALF.

odom made over $8 million last year , bosh made almost $17 million.

what could have the heat added to the bench with $8-9 million more? could they have gotten a better point guard? maybe another big man?

Comment

Not to mention Odom has a chip on his shoulder,i was watching Klohe and Lamar with my ex and dude was devistated that he did not make allstar you can tell he really cares about his play and is not just in it for the money.
          Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

pat riley loves the guy.

Not that it means anything, but I use to know Odom during the short time he was at the university of Rhode Island. Nice guy and extremely talented.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Not that it means anything, but I use to know Odom during the short time he was at the university of Rhode Island. Nice guy and extremely talented.
            I bowled with him while he was supposed to be unlvs savior,from what i knew of him he was just a common good guy,nice to others just fit in wherever.

Comment

I bowled with him while he was supposed to be unlvs savior,from what i knew of him he was just a common good guy,nice to others just fit in wherever.
              Yeah, he was really laid back. Not shy, but kind of quiet. I don't play hoops, but he use to play a lot of pick up games with some of my friends at the Y and local play ground and I never saw him act like a big shot even though he was better than everyone else around him.

Comment

Working...
              X