Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a battle of will and heart who wins? Maidana or Rios?? (140)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a battle of will and heart who wins? Maidana or Rios?? (140)

These two guys look like they'd never quit and only be stopped by death, I would love to see them battle it out..
    Both come forward, both haven't really got any inclination to 'stick and move'..maybe Rios is a bit more slicker but you know this would be a ward/gatti type brawl??
    Who do you think would win?
    What round and how???

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
    These two guys look like they'd never quit and only be stopped by death, I would love to see them battle it out..
    Both come forward, both haven't really got any inclination to 'stick and move'..maybe Rios is a bit more slicker but you know this would be a ward/gatti type brawl??
    Who do you think would win?
    What round and how???
    It would be a War!

I think Maidana would be the favored to win but I wouldn't count Bam bam out.
    He's more precise than Maidana and he looks like he's too big for 135. He might carry the weight well

Comment

Maidana kills Rios, but would be a anticipated fight. I'd rather see Mathysse - Maidana though.

Comment

Maiadana's punches are too wide. I got rios by tko 8.

Amazing fight though.....

Comment

I just gushed in my pants a little talking about this lol

I think Bam Bam would win this because he's a better boxer(isn't the best but out of them 2 yes) he's better defensively he throws his punches more accurate and HE'S MEXICAN :O. Haha

Comment

Will and heart??

Maidana has shown plenty of will and heart

Rios hasn't really had to

Comment

Originally posted by DIXIE NORMOUS View Post
              I just gushed in my pants a little talking about this lol

I think Bam Bam would win this because he's a better boxer(isn't the best but out of them 2 yes) he's better defensively he throws his punches more accurate and HE'S MEXICAN :O. Haha
              I agree.... I acknowledge Maidana would be the favorite but I would still put my money on Rios

Comment

bam bam by late tko.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                  Will and heart??

Maidana has shown plenty of will and heart

Rios hasn't really had to
                  I agree Del Boy, I dont get all this Rios hype where everyone talking like he next P4P #1 omg omgogm he dabestwes!!@$ arghh

Dude hasnt been tested yet, plus he fighting in a weak ass division.

Maidana kills him in 3 rd.

Comment

I love both fighters, but I think Maidana KO's Rios since Rios seems to get hit in the head alot, and we're yet to see him get hit with a true KO puncher in the head to see how tough his chin really is. But this fight would be awesome tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X