No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andrew Golota Starts Sparring For Saleta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    lol! that's the first picture that caught my eye...lol!
    Ha ha the foul pole in all his glory with a nut shot..... I will miss the guy, that Bowe fight was classic. Bowe looked in disbelief like he couldn't actually believe it was happening. Then again it is not my nuts that are getting shot at, yet it was humerous to watch the disbelief.

Poor bastard....Brewster looked like Dempsey against him....I actually thought Lamont was back after that beatdown. And Tyson! Seems like he lost a lot of fights yet his record says otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I haven't seen a masterful display of nut tapping since Abner Mares's masterclass performance. I don't know about you cats, but I'm stoked. The king is back
      Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      He literally practices punching people in the nuts.
      Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
      Looks like he is still the "Foul Pole"
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      muscle memory

Fucking dying over here!

Comment

I didn't see his fight against adamek but I remember him fighting in the 90's he had a promising career but he just couldn't stop punching Riddick bowe in the nuts not to mention the intentional headbutts he could've had a decent career if it wasn't for the stupid stuff he pulled out there or what I don't know if it was intentional or if it was just stupidity.

Comment

An man there he goes again in the twelfth pic another shot to the balls...what is his deal man?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Ha ha the foul pole in all his glory with a nut shot..... I will miss the guy, that Bowe fight was classic. Bowe looked in disbelief like he couldn't actually believe it was happening. Then again it is not my nuts that are getting shot at, yet it was humerous to watch the disbelief.

Poor bastard....Brewster looked like Dempsey against him....I actually thought Lamont was back after that beatdown. And Tyson! Seems like he lost a lot of fights yet his record says otherwise.
            go to my lou savarese fight thread in my profile...fitch vs savarese is as bad if not worse then both bowe fights...i don't want to ruin it if you haven't seen it. i kid you not i was on the ground laughing...let's just say that either the ref was stevie wonder in disguise or he was pretty tolerent...WATCH THIS FIGHT!
            nathaniel fitch vs savarese

Comment

Working...
            X