No announcement yet.

loss is murder in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I think some of it is because losing in boxing is arguably more damaging physically.

After a sustained heavy beating to the head and body in boxing a fighter is rarely the same.
    in MMA you get busted open with elbows and 4 oz gloves.i think thats brutally damaging as well.but they still support those fighters.we should do the same and be real fans

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      That's my biggest problem with boxing fans. Top fighters if they lose to other top fighters they get ****ted on and prospects that are looking great get so much praise. Well, there's a reason why that prospect looks good....he isn't fighting the same talent! If the top fighters were fighting the same guys those prospects were fighting they would be icing them as well. People need to start taking in account who these guys are fighting.
      Lets see...Cloud lost to Campillo(I dont care what anybody says) who had 3 losses a draw one of those losses by KO not TKO KO.

Campillo got knocked out and has 4 losses and people still talk about him being a top guy.

Mack has been TKO'd 4 times lost to Glen Johnson and 1 split decision win later over a slight prospect and he fought for the IBF title against Cloud.

Allan Green moves up from Super Middleweight after a lopsided decision loss to ward, a TKO loss to Glen johnson a TKO win over a bum and a SD over a fighter that is not even in the top 50 and hes ranked #14. WTF is that?

Proving that you can have multiple KO losses lopsided decision losses and still be considered in the top 15.

I can still see how Sillakh is a dangerous proposition to many of the guys above him.

Comment

zab judah doesnt agree

Comment

Working...
        X