Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do pride, principles and moral mean to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do pride, principles and moral mean to you?

Just wondering, these days you see guys who would do just about anything for a buck or a **** but on the other hand you also see people who care about their image.. What is it to you??

f.uck with me and get yo wig split, *****

hope that answered your question.

Comment

money over bitches?

Comment

Originally posted by Rizo The Great View Post
        f.uck with me and get yo wig split, *****

hope that answered your question.
        It does.. I tend to follow the same guidelines at times

Comment

principles matter to me a lot more than materialism because they count the most in the long run. if somebody stole money from me then i would physically harm them and maybe a loved one but not because i wanted compensation for the monetary loss. i would just sincerely take pleasure in watching them suffer for betraying my trust.

Comment

Nobody on the boxingscene lounge has any principles, nor morals. Maybe some have some pride.

Most of them have a lot of free time on their hands, though. And crazyass ideas for threads.

Comment

I'm fairly principled. It took me too long to realise how important your principles and morals are, but now I do I try and be a good person.

Comment

Moral and principles are of extreme importance to me. I try to put away my pride, as pride is negative, though it's very difficult to do so.

I have three principles that I follow;
                -Don't abuse trust
                -Don't abuse feelings
                -Don't be disrespectful towards people close to you

I expect the same thing back, so if someone violates any of these three principles they're dead to me, regardless of who they are.
                Needless to say, I don't have many friends. I have tons of people that I know, but very few I would consider as a friend.

Being who I am with the ideals I have, people tend to tread very carefully around me. On the flipside, I am 100% behind my friends/those close to me.
                I won't buy them smoke though, as that is morally wrong. I don't want to aid suicide, ya dig?

Comment

I try to maintain a high standard of morals, usually the things taught in the bible.

Comment

Pride counts. I despise liars, snitches, and traitors and would never lower myself to that level. It ain't that hard to stay true to your word, not **** people over, and act respectful/respectable to other people. $ and ***** is good **** to have around, but not at the expense of your pride imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X