No announcement yet.

I think Khan is going to get KTFO in this fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Rusholme/Moss-Side border. I take it you know Manc pretty well?
    Certainly do. I take it you're behind the curry mile not far from City's old ground? I know it well. I've lived in every ****ty area of Manchester from Longsight to Rusholme to the Side to Burnage and Fallowfield. Then I moved to Cholrton which was nice.

Comment

By the sounds of things, this Colombian is a **** version of Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Certainly do. I take it you're behind the curry mile not far from City's old ground? I know it well. I've lived in every ****ty area of Manchester from Longsight to Rusholme to the Side to Burnage and Fallowfield. Then I moved to Cholrton which was nice.
        Is that where they filmed Chorlton and the Wheelies.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
          Is that where they filmed Chorlton and the Wheelies.
          Actually yes. And Danger Mouse, Duckula and the little know Alias the Jester.
          I could be wrong but I think they may have also done Jamie and his Magic Torch.

Comment

Actually yes. And Danger Mouse, Duckula and the little know Alias the Jester.
            I could be wrong but I think they may have also done Jamie and his Magic Torch.
            I miss Pipkins, remember that.

Comment

Yeah, just off Moss Lane East, bout a 5 min walk from Curry Mile.

Don't like Chorlton really, theres a weird atmosphere there, and some ****ing freaks walking around.

Comment

Originally posted by denboy View Post
                You've been watching too much of skys bull**** PPV hype, Prescott has faced no one of any note and has just been knocking out Columbian cab drivers thoughout his career. Khan is chinny but I doubt will Prescott trouble him
                dont question me son, frankly i dont know who you are. Im simply saying that a puncher with height and reach advantage stands a chance against kahn, nothing more and nothing less

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                  Yeah, just off Moss Lane East, bout a 5 min walk from Curry Mile.

Don't like Chorlton really, theres a weird atmosphere there, and some ****ing freaks walking around.
                  That would be me...

Moss Lane East is not as bad as it used to be. Used to be pretty rough, but it improved a lot when they moved all the scummers to Longsight.

Longsight is a truly dreadful area.

Comment

ill do 20k on prescott to anyone?

Comment

Oh dear!!

Adios Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X