No announcement yet.

My TOP 3 reasons why Margo won...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TOP 3 reasons why Margo won...

First off my hats go off to Antonio Margorito. They really do. For sometime I never gave me his credit because I just didn't see what all the fuss was about him. But he EARNED every bit of my respect after his victory over Miguel Cotto on Saturday night....now to the my analysis.

Reason #1. TOUGHNESS!!!

This has to be FIRST AND FOREMOST! This is the biggest reason that I believe he beat Cotto. Antonio is what you call a tough as nails fighter! I mean the dude was getting hit with left hook, right hand ALL night and STILL managed to stay right in Cotto's face for 11 straight rounds. Unbelievable. Not only that, but he took Cotto's best and threw his best. He didn't really hit Miguel with devastating blows, but he dug to the body and came back upstairs when it mattered the most. The guy is TOUGH as nails and after round 6, you saw a new fighter in the ring, and that TOUGHNESS got him the victory over the more skilled boxer, Miguel Cotto.

Reason #2. Stamina

The same thing that hurt Miguel, HELPED Margo. He was in shape. He NEVER looked tired. Not at all. It helped him that Cotto did NOT dig to the body, but the guy stayed right in his face and he got STRONGER as the fight went on. He turned UP the heat as Miguel began to fatigue and his shots had MORE pop as the round 11 approached. His stamina was awesome, another reason for victory.

Reason #3. READ REASON #1!!

Conclusion

Once again congrats to Antonio Margorito for his awesome victory over Miguel Cotto. Antonio didn't do anything special, he was just the Tijanana Tornado! He kept coming forward, kept pressuring Cotto, and OUT MANNED him when it counted. Antonio should now have big fights on the table and a rematch with Paul Williams maybe in November will be great for the boxing public...make it happen Arum!!!

DIG IN NSB...

Good Reasons... But If One Fails The Rematch Is Cotto's.... And The One Most Likely To Fail Which I Think Will In The Rematch Is Cotto's Stamina...

Yea I Bet On Margo Im Getting Pm's About That... But Thats Only Bercause I Knew The Styles Contrasted... Cotto Will Fight And Win The Rematch.... But It Won't Be Under The Puerto Rican "macho Macho" Guidelines..

He Will Win It With A Sloppy Stronger Slower Version Of Mayweather's Style. Without The Perfect Defense. I Said It First

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
      First off my hats go off to Antonio Margorito. They really do. For sometime I never gave me his credit because I just didn't see what all the fuss was about him. But he EARNED every bit of my respect after his victory over Miguel Cotto on Saturday night....now to the my analysis.

Reason #1. TOUGHNESS!!!

This has to be FIRST AND FOREMOST! This is the biggest reason that I believe he beat Cotto. Antonio is what you call a tough as nails fighter! I mean the dude was getting hit with left hook, right hand ALL night and STILL managed to stay right in Cotto's face for 11 straight rounds. Unbelievable. Not only that, but he took Cotto's best and threw his best. He didn't really hit Miguel with devastating blows, but he dug to the body and came back upstairs when it mattered the most. The guy is TOUGH as nails and after round 6, you saw a new fighter in the ring, and that TOUGHNESS got him the victory over the more skilled boxer, Miguel Cotto.

Reason #2. Stamina

The same thing that hurt Miguel, HELPED Margo. He was in shape. He NEVER looked tired. Not at all. It helped him that Cotto did NOT dig to the body, but the guy stayed right in his face and he got STRONGER as the fight went on. He turned UP the heat as Miguel began to fatigue and his shots had MORE pop as the round 11 approached. His stamina was awesome, another reason for victory.

Conclusion

Once again congrats to Antonio Margorito for his awesome victory over Miguel Cotto. Antonio didn't do anything special, he was just the Tijanana Tornado! He kept coming forward, kept pressuring Cotto, and OUT MANNED him when it counted. Antonio should now have big fights on the table and a rematch with Paul Williams maybe in November will be great for the boxing public...make it happen Arum!!!

DIG IN NSB...

Comment

There should be a forth reason and that reason should be "because he is Mexican"

Comment

good post..

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

Reason #1. TOUGHNESS!!!

Reason #2. Stamina

Conclusion

DIG IN NSB...
            Bump.....wow this is old.

Comment

His legendary power says it all.

Comment

Working...
              X