No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaro’s Monster Upset: Weekend Review, Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaro’s Monster Upset: Weekend Review, Ratings Update

At opposite ends of the so-called ‘original eight’ weight scale, two dominant figures went to scratch against opponents given little chance of defeating them.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think in this era no one among the HW could post potential threat to the Klitschko brothers. Some are way too mediocre from the Klits, and some are too green to face the champs! But there is no other alternative opponents as to this time, no more boxers as good as Ali, Tyson, Frazer, Foreman and Holyfield of their time.. gone with those days for now.

As to Jaro's winning, is good for almost a journeyman to become an instant WBC Champ, Lineal and Ring Magazine.. He deserved those accolades but the question is, how long can he handle those titles? Flyweight is full of good, hungry and ambitious fighters, and to many more of them are much better than him.

Comment

jaro = lil baldomir...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
        I think in this era no one among the HW could post potential threat to the Klitschko brothers. Some are way too mediocre from the Klits, and some are too green to face the champs! But there is no other alternative opponents as to this time, no more boxers as good as Ali, Tyson, Frazer, Foreman and Holyfield of their time.. gone with those days for now.

As to Jaro's winning, is good for almost a journeyman to become an instant WBC Champ, Lineal and Ring Magazine.. He deserved those accolades but the question is, how long can he handle those titles? Flyweight is full of good, hungry and ambitious fighters, and to many more of them are much better than him.
        If he goes straight to the WBC mando, I think he loses there. The kid from Japan is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
          jaro = lil baldomir...
          Baldomir earned his title shot by winning fights against good competition for years before finally getting a title fight and cashing in. Jaro kept getting handed one big fight after another and lost them all before finally winning the big one. Good for him, but he is not Baldomir

Comment

I see him holding the title for at least 2 fights then his gonna lose. Hope i am wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X