Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Filipino bros, what's Pacquiao saying in this vid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Filipino bros, what's Pacquiao saying in this vid?

http://www.gmanews.tv/pbr/videos/828...loy-pa-kaya/29

For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV

Also, at the start of this vid...

Comment

basically, they're (the newscasters) are asking Manny if he thinks his fight with floyd would ever happen.

according to manny, he's not sure, especially with his pending case against floyd, but he's also mentioning Floyd's upcoming fight with Ortiz as a hint of floyd's preparing himself to fight against him since Ortiz is a southpaw.

Comment

they asked him if he thinks the Floyd fight will happen...he said they have to settle the court case first...he thinks that it will eventually happen and that Floyd picked a lefty in Ortiz to prepare for him

they also asked him if he's losing his killer instinct because he couldn't finish his last 3 opponents...he said that when he's fighting a nice guy, such as Shane, that its kinda hard getting that extra anger...then they asked him about JMM, he said that he doesn't have any anger towards him BUT he is a little annoyed (at JMM's talking)
        Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 06-26-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Oh cool, cheers both! : ) So, pretty much same old news.

Comment

drop the pointless case and just take the test! settle the court case first my ass... kind of **** is this? fucking coward.

"[floyd mayweather] he's the ultimate opponent." - freddie joke coach roach.

"right now, i'm praying for floyd mayweather that everything will be okay in his personal life and with his personal problems," said Pacquiao. "hopefully, he can fight back against them and get back into boxing." - mannPED pinocchiao poochiao

when floyd is seemingly back to boxing, here we go again with this defamation bull that we didn't hear a single word about when poochiao was locked in to fight TR house boys for a year. words of irony from mr. mannPED.

team poochiao is still clearly shook after all these years. read between the lines, *******s... your boy never wanted it. ducker of the decade. fake titles in as many catchweights.
            Last edited by John Barron; 06-26-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

i'll fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. talk to my promoter and lawyer.

Comment

Working...
              X