Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan says he'll KO Broner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, if either guy gets knocked cold does anyone lose? These 2 are the biggest talkers ever.time for one to disappear into obscurity IMO.

Comment

I have great dislike for both of them. Khan should be able to beat broner and destroy whats left of his reputation but i wouldn't mind to see khan knocled out either. The winner could fight matthysse in the fall.

Comment

the con that was relevant several years ago would've looked like a million bucks against broner. virgil hunter has khan back on training wheels, he's confused, his confidence is gone, and his punch resistance has gotten worse. he's a shot fighter. anything can happen.

Comment

If Khan wants to be in the conversation for Floyd next year he could fight Broner at 147 then fight Devon Alexander later this year. He wins those he would deserve a Floyd payday.

Comment

Entertaining fight. If broner cant hurt,drop, or ice khan he should just move down to 140. Khan has the tools to beat broner speed+punch output but will his brittle chin get clipped in an exchange?? **** em both though, hope they beat each other senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              the con that was relevant several years ago would've looked like a million bucks against broner. virgil hunter has khan back on training wheels, he's confused, his confidence is gone, and his punch resistance has gotten worse. he's a shot fighter. anything can happen.
              hahahaha @ your sig. khantards gonna hate u for that

Comment

I got Khan on this one. I think Khan speed would be way too much for Broner. A slow Maidana was able to tag him all night. Broner defense is ****

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Khan will take him out within 2 rounds, body shot
                  Just stop.

Comment

Make it happen.l

Comment

I'm not sure he'll knock him out, but I would certainly favor Khan over Broner. Much quicker, also a better boxer too. Broner is fat and slow, his only chance of winning is by catching Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X