Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: Ward Has No Guts, I'll Fight Him in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward made Kessler quit and Ward is the coward

Typical gutless soft Euro sissie Kessler calling the guy who beat the living hell out of Kessler a coward. Amazing but that's Kessler a nothing who is softer than Aerrola's belly. Ward must be laughing like all hell. I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      Kessler is right, ward needs to stop fighting exclusively in Oakland... there's money in places other than Oakland for ward
      Yeah I gotta agree, their is probably more money in Europe for ward. But I don't think ward or Virgil hill has the heart to go to Europe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
        Yeah I gotta agree, their is probably more money in Europe for ward. But I don't think ward or Virgil hill has the heart to go to Europe!!!!
        Virgil Hill has been to Europe several times fighting Henry Maske.

I don't know about Virgil Hunter though. That's another story.

Comment

Ward should return Kesslers favour and fight him in Copenhagen as champ. Ward would most likely win but he would gain a lot of respect. Maybe even a fanbase after all his fight in Jokeland.

Comment

I like Kessler but he needs to stop this. Ward was handing him his ass even before the headbutts. For the first 7 rounds Ward fought a clean fight, then headbutts came sparingly and Kessler couldn't do much of anything before them. He has also said that he was already having eye problems before the Ward fight.

Comment

Ward is in a tough spot right now because his position in boxing is kind of undefined, is he the best 168er in the world or the best 175er in the world. Because he beat the Best 75er in the world Chad "not so bad" Dawson but was scared to go to 75, So seems to me that SOG is in a grey area. There aren't many other challenges at 68 for SoG but he seems scared ****less to go to 75 and face the slightly bigger guys. As for kessler-ward there is no doubt that kessler is due a rematch even way before froch, because the headbutting performance that ward put on that night has to go down as one of the greatest head butting performances of all time. I believe the reason Ward put on such a great head butting performance because he was undoubtedly scared of kessler's fury and ferociousness and could not handle the pressure because of his green status in the sport of boxing at the time. But if Kessler and ward have a rematch and their heads are not included I got to go with Kessler by vicious beatdown over Ward. I do believe though that Ward has developed as a fighter and he doesn't need his head to win fights anymore. But if kessler starts putting on that scary beast like pressure and power on ward, ward might have to go back to what he knows best and that's his head. And at that point I would have to give the fight to Ward, the second best p4p headbutt king ward only second to king head-dome tiny Tim Bradley.

Comment

This coming from a guy who could very well have lost to Froch if the fight didn't take place in his home country.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Ward isn't as 'spectacular' as Sergio. He's an outstanding fighter, P4P #2 at least in my opinion, but he's not really a thrilling fighter for the wider public to watch. He just shuts down opponents and dominates them.

Which is why I've always wondered how he would become a megastar. Obviously being American helps, but without a crowd pleasing style, he needs stars to beat.
                  You just described Marvin Hagler, who's a legend......

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Virgil Hill has been to Europe several times fighting Henry Maske.

I don't know about Virgil Hunter though. That's another story.
                  LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X