No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland To Become a Mandatory Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    There's nothing we can do about that, but it will be easier to make a fight between Lara and Canelo, that go outside the stable? And if it is a mandatory, Kirkland is injured and Vanes refused to fight Lara, for whatever reason, so who is next? I'll tell you these ppl are corrupt and they should be ashame of themselves, specially DLH because he was a fighter too... GBP doesn't promoted Lara the way it should be, he has a very good young fighter and he is trying to keep him on the back of the bus, same thing happens with Arum and Gamboa and Rigondeaux, I don't understand the logic in this, you have a good fighter and you show it to the world, you don't say that he doesn't have a fan base because that is BS, is the guy is good he will have followers and if the guy is great he could be another Duran, we have more Cubans on the USA that Panamanians live on their country, and everyone followed Duran, the other thing is if you bring Gamboa, Rigondeaux or Lara to Miami the place will be packed.
    Yeah I live in Miami and always wondered why Rigo, Lara and Gamboa weren't showcased very often. You often see Mexican fighters fighting in Texas and Rican fighters fighting in New York but for some reason they just don't showcase the Cuban Fighters in Miami. There's no state tax in Florida, very high Cuban population it should be a prime location for boxing. Plus I think it would help the fighters build fanbases and set up mega fights later in their careers.

Comment

Funny, b4 Paul got hurt Kirk's shoulder was 2 bad for him 2 fight, now he's ok...what about thew #1 guy Vanes,or 3 Lara...Canelo can't hide 4ever from Lara...

Comment

lol at vanes... this dude stays talking **** about golden boy and how he would never leave top rank to downgrade(retweeted by steve kim, of course since he hates golden boy).... whens the last time this dude has even had a fight cause i dont remember anything from this bum... yet he calls goldenboy a downgrade...

let me know when top rank even gives this guy a fight

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Yeah I live in Miami and always wondered why Rigo, Lara and Gamboa weren't showcased very often. You often see Mexican fighters fighting in Texas and Rican fighters fighting in New York but for some reason they just don't showcase the Cuban Fighters in Miami. There's no state tax in Florida, very high Cuban population it should be a prime location for boxing. Plus I think it would help the fighters build fanbases and set up mega fights later in their careers.
          Casamayor were showcase back in 2004 at the Miami Arena and the place was packed, every celebrity from Miami was there, even Ali attended the card, Dundee, the Mayor, all the Cubans with money too, the Stefanie's I mean they have to turn ppl back that try to buy the tickets at the gate, and he was fighting Daniel seda, can you imagine if Lara's is fighting Canelo or another fighter with name, or Rigondeaux fighting Donaire or Arce, Gamboa against anyone, common most of the fans here and on others sites are buying, no, eating what the promoters feed them, it is a myth that they don't have fan base, the only thing is they haven't bring any card to where they came from, Miami...

Comment

For a guy still more than a month shy of his 22nd birthday Canelo already boxes with a mature, cool head and is going to develop into a real top fighter. He'll devour Kirkland, chew him nice and slow.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Kirkland injury has healed up nicely and doctor have cleared him
              to fight.Stop bltching
              OK fanboy............

Comment

Finally!!
                lets go to work ann wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  OK fanboy............
                  Lets hope for a geat fight