No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Not Sure if Pacquiao Can Recover From KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Not Sure if Pacquiao Can Recover From KO

Having a conversation with three-division world champion Adrien Broner can be a trying process.

To say that the Cincinnati native is a little brash would be an understatement, and the fact that Broner seems to find his own kind of humor in even the most straightforward of subjects means you might not always get the answers you want from him.

Last month in Indio, Calif., the dialogue with the 24-year old champion was deeper than usual, as our conversation covered such topics as a possible bout with Marcos Maidana, the Floyd Mayweather-Saul Alvarez event, his love for his kids, cherishing the spotlight, and dealing with critics.

Having temporarily relocated to Las Vegas as he dives back into training, with a Maidana clash likely on his horizon, Broner has again been brief and whimsical when interviewed. [Click Here To Read More]

Here's the video, I really can't wait for this fool to get sparked out

Comment

A lot of us are unsure. I think that's what makes his fight against Rios so appealing!

Comment

I wonder if this is really how Broner acts or is this an image. He knows who the heck pacquaio is and he knows who Rios is. I hope he getting back into shape because he looked fat in the all access episode this past saturday.

Comment

Put up that plastic belt you took from Malignaggi and you'll find out who the man is..I am by no stretch a Pacquaio ambassador but Broner would "Be worried about something" facing him. This kid has a lot of growing up to and he better do it fast cause he ain't no next Mayweather thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Put up that plastic belt you took from Malignaggi and you'll find out who the man is..I am by no stretch a Pacquaio ambassador but Broner would "Be worried about something" facing him. This kid has a lot of growing up to and he better do it fast cause he ain't no next Mayweather thats for sure.
            I agree completely. Broner needs a serious wakeup call. I think Maidana may just give it to him

Comment

I think the question should be, who's adrien broner?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                Here's the video, I really can't wait for this fool to get sparked out

I'm gonna win a lot of points betting on this kid Adrean Broner, who has everyone hating him so much, they can't even see the true talent he has.

Comment

This idiot said he only watches Floyd and himself fight. But every time I watch A showtime card this focker is always there ringside. Focking liar ur on camara adrien SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    I'm gonna win a lot of points betting on this kid Adrean Broner, who has everyone hating him so much, they can't even see the true talent he has.
                    You're right in that Adrien has tons of talent. The kid really could be something special, and perhaps be the "next big thing" like some are proclaiming. The problem is himself.. Despite his whole gimmicky image of trying to be Floyd, he lacks the self discipline to sacrifice what it takes to get to the top, "Hard Work...Dedication." Broner has neither. Evidence is his recent appearance on All Access.. Dude has a beer gut.. Floyd is in fight shape 24/7

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
                    This idiot said he only watches Floyd and himself fight. But every time I watch A showtime card this focker is always there ringside. Focking liar ur on camara adrien SMH.
                    lol true

Comment

Working...
                    X