Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuantos de ustedes son dueños de armas?? (Pistolas)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    I got an AR, AK, shotgun, 9 mili sig, 3-57

N i wana get 5.7 fn, fn ps90 (p90), colt super 38, 1911 sig elite

It gets expensive when u go out shooting, but its fun hogg hunting

Yea in TX u can get a conceal license, but man if ur a hot head u might not wana get one or if u drink n stuff

U can carry a handgun in ur car with no clips or bullets in them

I went hogg hunting with my cousins out in Bryan Texas a couple years ago. Those hoggs are fukin huge out there. The one we shot had to be at least 500 pounds, I could be wrong but that muthafuka was a BEAST!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      I went hogg hunting with my cousins out in Bryan Texas a couple years ago. Those hoggs are fukin huge out there. The one we shot had to be at least 500 pounds, I could be wrong but that muthafuka was a BEAST!
      do they bite????? are they dangerous????

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Sig's are beautiful firearms, I own a P220 Match
        Yea i got a p226 9mili elite, i wana get the same model but a 1911 i got a hold on it not too long ago n it just felt perfect when i had my hands on it

No *****, im from Bryan n live in Bryan lol

Comment

I got an AR, AK, shotgun, 9 mili sig, 3-57

N i wana get 5.7 fn, fn ps90 (p90), colt super 38, 1911 sig elite

It gets expensive when u go out shooting, but its fun hogg hunting

Yea in TX u can get a conceal license, but man if ur a hot head u might not wana get one or if u drink n stuff

U can carry a handgun in ur car with no clips or bullets in them
          Serious question not ment to be criticism but what's the point of owning something like this?

Last edited by -Johannes-; 01-18-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Serious question not ment to be criticism but what's the point of owning something like this?

Cause its bad ass lol, its just for shooting around, i prolly wont buy it but just some i would like to shoot around, no purpose really

Comment

Cause its bad ass lol, its just for shooting around, i prolly wont buy it but just some i would like to shoot around, no purpose really
              How expensive is it? Like if you want to go shooting at a range or something. I assume even the rounds are also pretty expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                How expensive is it? Like if you want to go shooting at a range or something. I assume even the rounds are also pretty expensive.
                Well i seen it at the gun store a while back n i was like kool i think around 1000 im not sure,

I dont really go to shooting range but go out to a ranch n shoot off, with an assault rifle ur gona waste money on rounds cause there fun n they shoot of easy especially if ur trigga happy, u wont let got of that trigga, like hogg hunting havent been out in a long time but its fun

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  do they bite????? are they dangerous????

They're fukin fearless! They will attack before they retreat, especially if they got little piglets around. Rancheros have to hunt them cuz they're destroying all their crops.

No *****, im from Bryan n live in Bryan lol

Damn no shyt. What's up with all the wild boars out there? Have they always been around or did they just start migrating there a couple years ago? I know they're fuking up all the ranchos out there. Man I feel like going back there Haha, I know my cousins out there are always down to kill some hoggs.

Comment

They're fukin fearless! They will attack before they retreat, especially if they got little piglets around. Rancheros have to hunt them cuz they're destroying all their crops.

Damn no shyt. What's up with all the wild boars out there? Have they always been around or did they just start migrating there a couple years ago? I know they're fuking up all the ranchos out there. Man I feel like going back there Haha, I know my cousins out there are always down to kill some hoggs.
                    To be honest idk if they been here forever but since i remember yea they been around for a long time its something almost everybody does out here especially the country gringos, its real fun something i enjoy, anybody that wants to release some stress n would like to shoot some assault rifles n use them on something??? Go hogg hunting seriously, especially with some assault rifles n shotguns, u can shoot them with out permits they pver populated

Comment

yo mate a un marrano de una patada.......

Comment

Working...
                      X