Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people start saying Floyd is ducking the lineal MW champ you know he is great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When people start saying Floyd is ducking the lineal MW champ you know he is great

This is ridiculous,you know a man is great when he has won a 154 titles without weighing in at 154 now people say he either fights the MW champion or he is a duck.That is greatness cause that means they know no 1 else even has a chance to beat you cause you are so damn great.I have never seen a fighter with so many haters,they have 1 excuse after the next...Lets say Floyd goes up to 160 and beats Martinez next they will scream he needs to go to 168 and fight Ward or he is a coward.I t never stops..you say he is ducking someone,then he beats then,then ya'll discredit the win,rinse wash and repeat.........

What about all the WWs he ducked?

Comment

Do you and Broner have to fight over who gets to suck Floyd's balls first or does he let you guys do it at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        This is ridiculous,you know a man is great when he has won a 154 titles without weighing in at 154 now people say he either fights the MW champion or he is a duck.That is greatness cause that means they know no 1 else even has a chance to beat you cause you are so damn great.I have never seen a fighter with so many haters,they have 1 excuse after the next...Lets say Floyd goes up to 160 and beats Martinez next they will scream he needs to go to 168 and fight Ward or he is a coward.I t never stops..you say he is ducking someone,then he beats then,then ya'll discredit the win,rinse wash and repeat.........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What about all the WWs he ducked?
          Like who???ive already answered these in other threads........

Man has won the

WBC-2 TIME
          IBF
          Beat the WBA champ in Shane
          IBO
          RING TITLE

Beat

Lineal champion

He has a great resume at ww

Comment

Do you and Broner have to fight over who gets to suck Floyd's balls first or does he let you guys do it at the same time?
            Mad corny^ Too many gay fantasizers on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              Keep your **** fantasies to yourself f@ggot

Comment

On the real Larry go to sleep

Comment

we're saying he has the chance to fight a real threat at the weight he's currently a champ in but he chose to fight a significantly safer fighter thats coming up from Lightweight.

You an I both know he's ducking Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    we're saying he has the chance to fight a real threat at the weight he's currently a champ in but he chose to fight a significantly safer fighter that coming up from Lightweight.

You an I both know he's ducking Martinez
                    Who is coming up from lightweight??Guerrero has had 2 fights at ww and is Floyds mandatory

Comment

Working...
                    X