Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Khan's KO Punch On Judah Legal Or Low Blow? (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the belt-line, legal for me. Besides it doesnt look like it hit the cup directly, it looked like a bodyshot KD.

When you get hit to the nuts the reaction is instant and painfull, you wouldnt go down but you would scream in pain and hold both your nuts with both hands.

With a body KD there is a delayed reaction because it takes a few sec for the Oxygen to exit your system and leave your muscles gasping for air, exactly what happened here.

He couldnt get up because bodyshots are the worst, find me a video where a dude gets hit CLEANLY in the nuts and isnt able to get up quickly?

Im not talking full power straight to the cup, im talking grazing or soft shots at same angle.

Having watched enough boxing that was a body punch, looked like a body punch, went down like a body punch, stayed down like a body punch.

Trust me, if Zab got hit with a lowblow and got counted out he wouldve went loco, he was just trying to save face

Comment

Yea, Zab was getting his ass kicked, so he quit.

What's so impressive is how easily Khsn was kicking Zabs ass.

Comment

The punch landed on the belt line which isnt considered low but his shorts did move as the punch was coming up around the groin area which could mean he was grazed low. Furthermore the only issue I have with this is it looked as though he was being held down a left hand over the back/neck area of judah and a right coming under. Kinda sloppy but none the less he was bound to lose anyway. Ive seen alot worse low blows in my time and that was chump change compared to some of them

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          On the belt-line, legal for me. Besides it doesnt look like it hit the cup directly, it looked like a bodyshot KD.

When you get hit to the nuts the reaction is instant and painfull, you wouldnt go down but you would scream in pain and hold both your nuts with both hands.

With a body KD there is a delayed reaction because it takes a few sec for the Oxygen to exit your system and leave your muscles gasping for air, exactly what happened here.

He couldnt get up because bodyshots are the worst, find me a video where a dude gets hit CLEANLY in the nuts and isnt able to get up quickly?

Im not talking full power straight to the cup, im talking grazing or soft shots at same angle.

Having watched enough boxing that was a body punch, looked like a body punch, went down like a body punch, stayed down like a body punch.

Trust me, if Zab got hit with a lowblow and got counted out he wouldve went loco, he was just trying to save face

Good points...

Comment

On the belt line, totally legal.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
              Yea, Zab was getting his ass kicked, so he quit.

What's so impressive is how easily Khsn was kicking Zabs ass.

thats what impressed me so much. i expected the first 2/3 to be even. but Khan was all over him like a rash

Comment

No way that was a low blow. He hit on the belt/belly button line. Judah is just looking for excuses. He rather quit rather than getting his ass whooped for the rest of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

^^ This, this, this. All day, baby.

Comment

Thank goodness we don't have to tolerate SpitBalla's asinine drool anymore, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                    X