No announcement yet.

Ortiz becomes a real problem now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz becomes a real problem now

Now that ortiz is out of GB (which did a good job for him in the first place ) and now with Herns who works alot with Haymon, he wont be ducked as easly anymore IMO ortiz beat 8 out 10 top Heavys

what ya think of ortiz ? And yes he was busted with ped in the past ..but he took vada when he destroyed bryant jennings which is a impressive win

(Question is scott an Al haymon fighter)

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
    Now that ortiz is out of GB (which did a good job for him in the first place ) and now with Herns who works alot with Haymon, he wont be ducked as easly anymore IMO ortiz beat 8 out 10 top Heavys

what ya think of ortiz ? And yes he was busted with ped in the past ..but he took vada when he destroyed bryant jennings which is a impressive win

Nobody in the heavyweight division wants any part of ortiz

Comment

I like Ortiz. He's extremely dangerous

Comment

Lets hope this Scott fight is not a sign of things to come

Comment

... if he keeps winning

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post

With Wilder as the WBC champion, Joshua as the IBF champion, and the Parker/Ruiz winner as the WBO champion (Tyson Fury is likely WBO champ emeritus, or something similar), Luis Ortiz's path is likely the WBA.

Alexander Ustinov (WBA #3; 6'8, 300lbs), Lucas Browne (WBA #5; 6'5, 250lbs), and David Haye (WBA #6; 6'3, 220lbs) aren't easy fights for Ortiz, regardless of how he looks in highlight packages.

Comment

I think Ortiz is a damn good heavyweight and a real threat to any heavyweight. He is old and somewhat slow though. I hope he gets the big fights soon. Wilder should fight him instead of guys like Arreola.

Comment

I think Ortiz is over-rated. But I'd like to see him fight a guy that wants to fight him.
              I'd be happy to see him fight Mansour, Briggs, Miller, Whyte, Breazale, Gerald Washington, Izu Ogonoh, Ruiz jr, Stiverne, or Haye.

Then move up and face Povetin, Pulev, Wilder, Joshua, or Klitschko.

Any one of the first 10 guys i mentioned would love to fight Ortiz.

Comment

You guys are funny. Made a huge deal with Povetkin and then turn around and kiss Ortiz's ass.

Comment

Look at Ortiz's lst of opponents on boxrec and their records.

Just off that alone I would have trouble ranking Ortiz in the top 50 heavy's.

Comment

The guy is a truck, the division should be afraid. Time is not on his side though.

Comment

Working...
                    X