No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Inks Promotional With Matchroom Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Could you imagine Ortiz versus the crude brawler Whyte ? Dude would end him his career.
    Ortiz would definitely beat him up for sure.

He'll have seen 100s of Whyte's in the amateurs and has beaten better fighters as a pro like Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Oh hell, do you want to get Whyte killed? Please, no. As much as I don't like the guy, he doesn't deserve to die.

Besides, why would Hearn give Whyte a sniff at a rematch with Joshua? All that's going to do is steal a few quid from a few drunk UK yobbos. Joshua has an IBF mandatory and probably a unification fight with the winner of Parker/Ruiz before anything.

No one wants to see Whyte/Joshua again, right? Besides the fact that Whyte doesn't deserve it.
      Whyte/Joshua 2 would sell for sure in the UK. The first fight was as good a heavyweight fight we've seen in the last 2-3 years. Nothing wrong with making that again for a voluntary defense.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        It sound's maybe too simplistic but as soon as AJ lands on him flush, it's over.

And that's coming from someone who thinks AJ is a flat footed hype job. Wlad isnt suddenly going to re-invent himself (again), it's not just the age, i would actually favour Wlad in the matchup if it wasnt for the fact that he is simply gunshy.

And that isnt going to change V someone who is a much bigger puncher than Fury. If anything he will be even MORE scared to throw. And then ontop of that, you got the well known chin problem...

TKO win for AJ and then expect the line of failed NFL fatties to start again, beginning with Gerald washington.
        I'm not so sure man. Klitschko is very technically gifted and quicker on his feet than AJ plus has a more educated jab and probably more power in his right.

Maybe AJ is too prime for Klitschko, or maybe the old champ has a last hurrah. I feel Klitschko would probably KO AJ right now. Maybe AJ steamrolls him, it's hard to say. But I would favour K and also I'm not fully sold on AJs chin at that level.

Think AJ is done with the NFL guys (of which he's only fought one). He's on another level now.

Comment

Working...
        X