No announcement yet.

So Rigo got offered 500K for Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Rigo got offered 500K for Loma

I don't know man, it seems like Arum don't want to have another one of his fighters lose to Rigo.

Here is the video:

something wrong with half a million?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Loma got $750K for fighting that bum on the Bradley-Rios undercard. So yea, $500k is a lowball

Comment

This is from Rigo himeself:

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Loma got $750K for fighting that bum on the Bradley-Rios undercard. So yea, $500k is a lowball
          He should take the $500K if he is confident of winning. It raises his stock and gets him back in the mix... assuming he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Uh yeah, considering his tax bracket is 39%, and he has people to pay, $500k is a lowball offer for such a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              He should take the $500K if he is confident of winning. It raises his stock and gets him back in the mix... assuming he wins.
              His stock is already high. He's considered top 10 P4P by mostly everybody. His problem is he's been branded boring. The only way to raise his stock is to abandon his style and go for the KO. Dominating Loma for 12 rnds won't raise his stock.

Comment

How much tickets does he sell in Miami?.....If he had a fanbase, maybe he could have some leverage. It's a good fight but these boxers with no fans are just too used to sucking the premium cable teet...they should be thankful they're not construction workers, because i doubt most can do anything else.

Comment

Rigo and Loma should get the same purse.

Comment

If he's an entertaining fighter, I'll take his side. But he's boring as hell. He doesn't even deserve that kind of money. I'd rather see FNF fights. This guy is as dry as a desert.

Comment

Working...
                    X