Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF ? ? ? USADA does not conduct RANDOM drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    They do something better. Can't you understand that.

Did you hit your head on the bedboard again?
    oh so now random drug testing is inferior.

but but but the battle cry of floyd and genius floyd fans was

Olympic style random drug testing.

spin it genius floyd fan

SHAME ON YOU gay Dunn you are worst than an animal

Comment

Warrr RATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh no! do you think this will effect usada allowing floyd to cheat or is that still cool?

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
          There's nothing to spin. We just explained it to you. You're choosing to ignore the answer because your entire gimmick revolves around purposely misunderstanding simple concepts and then concocting bizarre conspiracies in your mind.
          what was Floyd and his genius floyd fans battle dry since 6 years ago when Pac said let the commission do their job?

We want Olympic style random drug testing.

now what, this is better than random drug test?

i did not say it was not

my point is USADA don't do random drug testing.

why nobody clarifies they don't do random drug testing after all, they've got years to do it.?

Comment

what happens now to genius floyd fans argument about the cut off date?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              oh so now random drug testing is inferior.

but but but the battle cry of floyd and genius floyd fans was

Olympic style random drug testing.

spin it genius floyd fan

SHAME ON YOU gay Dunn you are worst than an animal
              So Floyd fans according to you said OSDT from USADA was a good thing. You said it wasn't. Now you find out they weren't doing OSDT but a better form of testing. SO your issue is floyd fans saying OSDT was ok.

This is like finding out the base model car you purchased is actually fully loaded and you are getting mad at someone that praised the base model.

Ok, if you say so.

You may not be worse than an animal but you sure are not as smart as one.

Comment

none of this matters at all. they caught him cheating. they did nothing. that's the problem.

Comment

Is there any PED testing group thats just flipping a coin each morning & heads means Antonio Tarver is gonna get some blood taken & need to piss in a cup today?

I suppose there is some argument to be had if a fighter had a mole or inside info of the PED testing group they could be doing PEDs during their training camp.

The big problem to me with any PED testing most guys are doing now is the effects of PEDs aren't just felt during training camp or within x weeks of taking them so its a small blip with the problem of PEDs in sports. There are studies out that say if you've taken PEDs you've improved your body for a decade or perhaps have made lifelong changes to your body that will help you to some degree in athletic events. Thats the real problem so training camp testing or even usage is pretty meaningless to me & surely only the dumbest, most overly confident or desperate guys would even be using PEDs during training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    So Floyd fans according to you said OSDT from USADA was a good thing. You said it wasn't. Now you find out they weren't doing OSDT but a better form of testing. SO your issue is floyd fans saying OSDT was ok.

This is like finding out the base model car you purchased is actually fully loaded and you are getting mad at someone that praised the base model.

Ok, if you say so.

You may not be worse than an animal but you sure are not as smart as one.
                    never said OSDT was not a good thing.

I said and raheem knows this because we discussed/argued about this for many pages.

i said VADA and USADA was better than just USADA. that was my stand.

for pete sake, it was almost billion dollars worth of a fight and they can not hire two drug testing agencies?

Pac Teams also wanted VADA as an additional drug testing agency but what did floyd and his genius fans said?

gay Dunn do't you put this on me.

just spin it.

SHAME ON YOU you are worst than an animal Pac said LOL

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      none of this matters at all. they caught him cheating. they did nothing. that's the problem.
                      100% false. NSAC & USADA have said Floyd did nothing wrong. Why do you believe otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                      X